Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its funny. For me, the initial wow factor I felt at SDCC 2016 wore off. Then I thought this piece was going to grow on me again over time, but it hasn't. Now I feel indifferent ...like I'd be okay either way ...getting it or getting the original SSC Deadpool PF instead.

That's normal. I saw XM Cap A Honorary at the con, looks ok. But now really considering getting him

Still not happy with the damn price of this. It's over priced period. Yes he looks really good. But the scale is too small. Complex? yes! but hell there is so much other great statues out there that have taken my cash already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. That's the only thing holding me back from this guy

It won't be long until XM and Prime 1 announce Deadpool lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XM did announce they were making Deadpool. Only its in their "Rising Sun" line (aka Samurai line).

IMO, that Deadpool is already looking really good in their 3D rendering.

XM did announce they were making Deadpool. Only its in their "Rising Sun" line (aka Samurai line).

IMO, that Deadpool is already looking really good in their 3D rendering.

Deathstroke will be in their Rising Sun line--those are only DC characters. Deadpool should be a normal Marvel version.

:lol I was wondering who would catch that.

There was so much talk earlier about Deadpool and Deathstroke ...how Deadpool was a Marvel version of Deathstroke ...so I wanted to see if people would catch the difference.

Damn, Zod ...you're on it! :lol

Actually I've got that wrong, apparently XM might be going with something like this
received_10212560102302647.jpeg

Back