Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing piece...

SDCC-2016-Sideshow-Marvel-022.jpg

SDCC-2016-Sideshow-Marvel-023.jpg

SDCC-2016-Sideshow-Marvel-024.jpg

SDCC-2016-Sideshow-Marvel-025.jpg

SDCC-2016-Sideshow-Marvel-026.jpg

SDCC-2016-Sideshow-Marvel-027.jpg

SDCC-2016-Sideshow-Marvel-028.jpg

SDCC-2016-Sideshow-Marvel-029.jpg

SDCC-2016-Sideshow-Marvel-030.jpg

SDCC-2016-Sideshow-Marvel-032.jpg

SDCC-2016-Sideshow-Marvel-033.jpg

SDCC-2016-Sideshow-Marvel-035.jpg

This is a day one pre-order for me as I've loved deadpool since I started reading his comics in 1994. I just REALLY REALLY hope the factory can match this by 80% or better, especially with the arcylics and paint saturation levels. I've noticed in general the production models are quite drab and lower saturation compared to the protos, and I think this is one that will lose a lot of it's magic if it's just a little bit off.

This is going to be pricey with all that details. I just hope the rocket/missile is removable. I don't like that rocket/missile.

This is going to be pricey with all that details. I just hope the rocket/missile is removable. I don't like that rocket/missile.

i think you're safe there. no way in hell they can ship him with a missile perm attached to his hip lol

But if you don't attach missle will there be a hole in his side? I think the missle is cool. No way I'm not attaching it. I wish I could display this bad boy on a rotating base! Awesome from every angle/side!!

It looks very cool and extremely well sculpted but might be too busy. If the rocket is removable I may consider, but there are Deadpools coming from a couple of other companies.

I like both versions, first is more of a museum pose while this more of an action pose (obviously) both are great pieces. I sold my original version, not sure if picking this one up or not. trying to keep my collections more Hulk, Spidey and Batman related so that's expensive enough lately...:lol
Or it's about to judging by the newest releases or announcements...

I think I figured out what the Exclusive will be

it probably includes an additional switchout portrait.

Typically Sideshow sends 2 samples to the paint department, one as a master for China and then the other stays at Sideshow.

Well count em, from what I can see there are 3 heads in this picture... maybe the 4th is off being painted.

Is it me or does the sculpt of the portrait look different than that shown at CON?

BOOM!

new03_zps9jzfbzh7.jpg

I think I figured out what the Exclusive will be

it probably includes an additional switchout portrait.

Typically Sideshow sends 2 samples to the paint department, one as a master for China and then the other stays at Sideshow.

Well count em, from what I can see there are 3 heads in this picture... maybe the 4th is off being painted.

Is it me or does the sculpt of the portrait look different than that shown at CON?

BOOM!

new03_zps9jzfbzh7.jpg

You can see lips, not visible on the display piece.. looks like he's blowing a kiss. Too bad we can't see the front of the other two portraits.. they look somewhat similar though, all masked.. maybe with different facial expressions?

Back