Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
definitely 2 portraits...

BOOM! I win the Internet!!

new05_zps3loyyp05.jpg

I am such an idiot it was on the same page... just had to scroll down LOL

tumblr_oac14ostGj1v1ugr2o8_1280.jpg

YAY SIDESHOW! BRAVO

Hey IL. Good to see ya around again. :wave

Yeah I had to come back with the dropping of my favorite guy. It's amazing how much you fall out of the know when you don't visit the forums. Haven't bought many statues since the divorce, but this is the best time to start again.��

Yeah I had to come back with the dropping of my favorite guy. It's amazing how much you fall out of the know when you don't visit the forums. Haven't bought many statues since the divorce, but this is the best time to start again.��

Well, it's certainly good to read you. Hopefully you are in a better place now after your divorce. As for starting again, you couldn't pick a better time. Sideshow is on a tear of late. So many incredible pieces to choose from. Did you see the HULK vs Wolvie MAQ? I can't wait for it to go up for PO. It's been a long 6 years waiting on that piece. It's good to see you here again and hopefully you're enjoying all the SDCC reveals. I definitely think it's the highlight of every year in this hobby of ours.

Well, it's certainly good to read you. Hopefully you are in a better place now after your divorce. As for starting again, you couldn't pick a better time. Sideshow is on a tear of late. So many incredible pieces to choose from. Did you see the HULK vs Wolvie MAQ? I can't wait for it to go up for PO. It's been a long 6 years waiting on that piece. It's good to see you here again and hopefully you're enjoying all the SDCC reveals. I definitely think it's the highlight of every year in this hobby of ours.

Can't lie it's good to be back in a position to be able to do it again. I'm just floored with the way this Deadpool has turned out. I seen the Hulk & Wolverine dio and that's something to behold too. There's a few thing s that I'll have to go back and get since the Ex was granted some my collection during the split. But I'm in a very happy place now and I'm not looking back, just forward with no regrets. I even stop looking on Sideshowtoy.com so I wouldn't be tempted. But you know me and I love this collection, so I can't wait any longer and this new DP has sucked me back in again. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing, but I'm happy to just be back amongst geeks like myself.

It'd be great if the missile attached via magnet.

I think it will be, judging by it's location and how much contact it's making with the main piece, but it looks like it's keyed in. You will see a hole if you don't put the rocket in place.

well i certainly don't think the kiss face is a good exclusive AT ALL if indeed thats the exclusive

well i certainly don't think the kiss face is a good exclusive AT ALL if indeed thats the exclusive
Agreed. One of the reps/developers was suggesting it was going to be something really outstanding. I don't think so.
But, I thought I also saw extra hands in those pics. There might be swappable weapons as well. Not sure though.

Probably, selfie stick in the left hand

While this would be absolutely hilarious, I don't think I'd display him taking a mid air selfie with kissy face. I do enjoy the zany side of deadpool very much, but I also enjoy the hard bitten stone cold merc aspect to him as well.

Back