Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While this would be absolutely hilarious, I don't think I'd display him taking a mid air selfie with kissy face. I do enjoy the zany side of deadpool very much, but I also enjoy the hard bitten stone cold merc aspect to him as well.

Luckily switch outs allow both displays. If you're in the US, you can pick the Ex at no extra cost and it's a deal. If you're outside the US and have to stack shipping/customs etc I totally understand you since I'd probably do the same

tumblr_oac14ostGj1v1ugr2o5_1280.jpg

part of the explosion fits over the other explosion. interesting... i kind of like the look without the alien explosion on it.

and a selfie stick would justify the kissy face. i hope they go that route

the more i look at the base, i do like the 3D element, you can see down where his foot is engulfed and see INTO the explosion a little since the cover isn't flush against his foot. this statue is pretty next level i must say!

Explosion at the bottom is a deal killer for me. The 'bubbles' in the clear part need to come out more. [billow more] Just look very odd as is.

PLEASE tell me the sword isnt bent or WONT be bent in final version!!

it looks bent in that video but being a prototype maybe they used plastic instead of metal??

does it look bent to anyone else?

PLEASE tell me the sword isnt bent or WONT be bent in final version!!

it looks bent in that video but being a prototype maybe they used plastic instead of metal??

does it look bent to anyone else?

It looked bent to me at first, but after re-watching I think it's just the curve of the katana and the angle of the camera giving the illusion of being bent.. i don't know, maybe it is ..they better make it solid cause that's definitely a concern.

This is truly a great sculpt! ....But at the same time, I hope SSC can reinforce that sword.

Metal blade + PVC grenade on production pieces should be the solution, hopefully

Anybody go to the Con can confirm? The video and pic it looks bent

Sorry but a bent samurai sword, deal breaker city for me. I hope thats not a design choice or a design flaw because either would discourage.

Anybody go to the Con can confirm? The video and pic it looks bent

Sorry but a bent samurai sword, deal breaker city for me. I hope thats not a design choice or a design flaw because either would discourage.

This was a prototype made at the last minute just for the show. The final piece will be stiff metal.

I love the idea of a selfie stick coming with the kissy face. Hopefully that's what it ends up being.

Back