Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would prefer it not to be so I could get it locally. But who knows these days. Sideshow do the exclusive your pretty much out of luck getting that anywhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah. I see what you mean. I feel your pain via XM collectibles with me being in the states. :(

Yeah that's the case right now with anything over $500 costs us dearly

We need to make our own collectible company - we sell world wide - make it even for every one....and we go broke within months of opening. :lol

We have no idea how many are actually sold/PO'd. I still think the high price tag on this is reflected in the ES. If this PF were $500-$600, I truly believe they would have sold A LOT more.

We have no idea how many are actually sold/PO'd. I still think the high price tag on this is reflected in the ES. If this PF were $500-$600, I truly believe they would have sold A LOT more.

Not saying deadpool amd spidey are as popular but look at spideys price at 470 i believe. That had 5000 reg and 2500 ex lol

Ughh I love the look of this but man $700, that's tough. I paid $750 for my Prime1 Geralt. How the heck is the rocket attached anyways? I was thinking maybe a magnet. Sure as heck hope there isn't a big keyhole in his side.

Back