DEADPOOL MOVIE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He had literally none of the attributes you listed. Pre-mutate, he was ex-special forces with a sarcastic smart-ass sense of humor and just a complete ****. All his kills would have come from his time serving. Like......with firearms.....

How do you know? They didn't show any of it. Could be he could do the same stuff beforehand. I'll personally err on the side of not assuming anything beyond what the movie tells us. But until and unless there is elaboration in the sequels, it's speculation either way.

I can't tell if you're just trying to troll. There's no assumptions to be made. I can't remember the exact quote but the recruiter brings up that he was ex-special forces with 41 confirmed kills. There's no mistaking that one goes with the other. It also helps to explain how he got his training (minus swords).

I can't tell if you're just trying to troll. There's no assumptions to be made. I can't remember the exact quote but the recruiter brings up that he was ex-special forces with 41 confirmed kills. There's no mistaking that one goes with the other. It also helps to explain how he got his training (minus swords).
I think you may be misunderstanding my point. Of course, they do say those pre-Deadpool kills came from his time in the military. My argument is that his kill count afterward is higher because he wasn't being restrained by the rules of warfare or anything else.

It is kind of funny that the movie makes it seem like this is just too horrifying to not be hidden under a mask:

de3.jpg

It's almost an insult to real life burn victims who don't cover themselves. Hell if RR really looked like that he was probably just a wig and a pair of sunglasses away from still being considered "cute" or at the very least tolerable when you take his "charming personality" into account.

Now Darkman? That mother****** needed to wear a mask. You'd think for that with Deadpool's super Xtreme hard R rating that they would have made RR look worse.

I think you may be misunderstanding my point. Of course, they do say those pre-Deadpool kills came from his time in the military. My argument is that his kill count afterward is higher because he wasn't being restrained by the rules of warfare or anything else.

Yeah, I think I may have gotten confused somewhere back there.

It is kind of funny that the movie makes it seem like this is just too horrifying to not be hidden under a mask:

de3.jpg

It's almost an insult to real life burn victims who don't cover themselves. Hell if RR really looked like that he was probably just a wig and a pair of sunglasses away from still being considered "cute" or at the very least tolerable when you take his "charming personality" into account.

Now Darkman? That mother****** needed to wear a mask. You'd think for that with Deadpool's super Xtreme hard R rating that they would have made RR look worse.

And he has super powers to make up for his not too bad appearance.

The jokes in that scene were embarrassing bad.

Well this movie script denigrated more than just burn victims (denigrate is a strong word IMO); but if my memory serves right:

Shots were taken at:

The Blind
Homeless People
People with bad breath
People with mobility issues
The X-Men and superheroes in general
Emo-Teenagers

...and people who leave their **** in movie theatres...

I know I'm missing more.

That'd be funny if boxofficemojo was forced to rank the most successful directors as James Cameron, Steven Spielberg, Peter Jackson, and "Some *********" or whatever the DP credits called him.

Can you just imagine the shake up happening behind the scenes right now at Fox!

Singer, hurry up and finish Apoc and GTFO, don't let the door hit you in the ass. :lol

Back