DEADPOOL MOVIE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do absolutely love the name Negasonic though. :lol

I thought she was cute :monkey5

4PVNxxn.jpg

Oh well, I gave it a 2nd viewing with a friend who doesn't follow cbm at all.

He loved it.

My brother-in-law did too, he has seen a bunch of marvel and DC movies and thinks it's the best of the bunch. .

But even worse than the action is this:

I didn't buy into any of Deadpool's revenge mission and his whining and complaining.

He should be THANKING Ajax for saving his life from terminal cancer AND bestowing him with unlimited health, why the **** is he complaining, because he lost his pretty boy looks....boo hoo..

You must be quite secure in your appearance as it sounds like if someone horribly disfigured you you'd be fine with it. Also they didn't just disfigure him they made it so he's like that forever and won't ever die. Life sentence of horrible ugliness.

His horrible torture gave him eternal life...well worth it.

Depends on if you view eternal life a blessing and not a curse

Ajax's "horrible" organization never controlled DP to .

Like I said, they cured his cancer AND gave him super powers AND he was never their slave!

Yeah, such a horrible organization. :lol.

They intended to but he escaped that fate. If a guy tries to rape a woman and she gets away it doesn't nake him innocent. If he never escaped they'd have collared him and sold him to the highest bidder

Last edited:
Just came from seeing it finally and thought it was great. Very enjoyable movie. They really did get the character right. I loved what they did with the after credits scene too. Not as good of a movie as Winter Soldier, but not really sure you can compare the two.

My brother-in-law did too, he has seen a bunch of marvel and DC movies and thinks it's the best of the bunch. .

You must be quite secure in your appearance as it sounds like if someone horribly disfigured you you'd be fine with it. Also they didn't just disfigure him they made it so he's like that forever and won't ever die. Life sentence of horrible ugliness.

Depends on if you view eternal life a blessing and not a curse

You know very well that you wouldn't turn down eternal life due to healing powers like Wolverine's and Deadpool's.

First thing you and I would say say would be "Cool, i'm a superhero!"

C'mon Nova, just admit it.

Let's be fair--JYE makes some really good points. . .just not about this movie :monkey3

I personally thought it would make some sense for Deadpool to become more demented, and to gain super strength/agility/endurance due to the experimentation done on him. But in the film, he's got all that before hand apparently. I guess he's sort of like pre-experimentation Deadpool in Origins?

Not if you're un*******ble and you look like Freddy Kruger :lol No way. Wolverine is at least normal looking.

Speaking of Wolverine I hope they go with a short stocky ugly hairy dude for Hugh's replacement.

Let's be fair--JYE makes some really good points. . .just not about this movie :monkey3

I personally thought it would make some sense for Deadpool to become more demented, and to gain super strength/agility/endurance due to the experimentation done on him. But in the film, he's got all that before hand apparently. I guess he's sort of like pre-experimentation Deadpool in Origins?

Really, you bought into his angst.

Anyone else catch the subliminal sex scenes throughout the clip? There are a few, but damn they're tough to catch paused. I also like the VHS quality wave and retaped look of the clip.

Still a mix of decent and bad humor.

Isn't that what happened? What abilities did he show before the experiments that were more then peak-human?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I think someone with Deadpools ability would rely on it instead of fighting skills.

Isn't that what happened? What abilities did he show before the experiments that were more then peak-human?

They said he was a bad-ass soldier with 40+ confirmed kills. And all they said regarding his experimentation was that it affected his regenerative ability, that I caught. So unless I missed something, the inference is that he is like super Daredevil from the get-go. Not that this isn't in-line with other Fox X-movie stuff. Wolverine has crazy physical powers, when I think his mutant power in the movies is only supposed to be recuperation/regeneration.

They said he was a bad-ass soldier with 40+ confirmed kills. And all they said regarding his experimentation was that it affected his regenerative ability, that I caught. So unless I missed something, the inference is that he is like super Daredevil from the get-go. Not that this isn't in-line with other Fox X-movie stuff. Wolverine has crazy physical powers, when I think his mutant power in the movies is only supposed to be recuperation/regeneration.
I would think that his abilities came after. And he doubled his kill tally very, very quickly after his experiments when he caught up with "Agent Smith".

Wolverine is like a ninja but you could argue he is that good at fighting because he has been fighting for so long

I would think that his abilities came after. And he doubled his kill tally very, very quickly after his experiments when he caught up with "Agent Smith".

There was really nothing in the film to suggest that. The kill count could be attributed to the fact that he was looking for people to kill. . .and of course, it was a story-telling device.

Back