DEADPOOL MOVIE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6'8"

But I'm not expecting them to find a actor that height who can play him.

They can actually hire an actor of Whatever size and Deadpool can look at the camera and make a joke of how the actor is not the right size

they can make it a constant joke, they can make it so that deadpool is always making fun of his height. In this kind of movie, that would not be a problem at all

They can actually hire an actor of Whatever size and Deadpool can look at the camera and make a joke of how the actor is not the right size

they can make it a constant joke, they can make it so that deadpool is always making fun of his height. In this kind of movie, that would not be a problem at all

That would be funny!

Would bother me too much if they went with a short Cable, as long as he has the right attitude!

image_482.jpeg
Rob Liefeld definitely did that rifle Cable is holding. Damn, it looks wonky as hell. :lol

So now with its PGA Nomination, Deadpool has officially entered Oscar contention.

A Best Picture Nomination isn't impossible though unlikely but a Best Original Screenplay Nomination is looking very much in the cards.

And there you have it. The MCU made billions over the last nine years via safe summer fare while FOX went against the brain-dead route granting its creative talent vast artistic freedom leading to gems like X-Men: First Class & Days of Future Past and now Oscar contenders like Deadpool & Logan.

People always ask me what CBMs am I looking forward to and they're shocked to hear my answer doesn't involve anything outta the MCU. Instead I answer Logan, Legion, New Mutants, Deadpool 2 & X-Force.

What happened to Dolph? I thought he was in the running to play cable and I know he's taller than Reynolds.

What happened to Dolph? I thought he was in the running to play cable and I know he's taller than Reynolds.

I doubt he was ever in the running. He's the archetype they're looking for (60s, rugged) but he's far too recognizable to cast. Like Mel, all they would see is Dolph. Stephen Lang on the other hand would be perfect.

So now with its PGA Nomination, Deadpool has officially entered Oscar contention.

A Best Picture Nomination isn't impossible though unlikely but a Best Original Screenplay Nomination is looking very much in the cards.

And there you have it. The MCU made billions over the last nine years via safe summer fare while FOX went against the brain-dead route granting its creative talent vast artistic freedom leading to gems like X-Men: First Class & Days of Future Past and now Oscar contenders like Deadpool & Logan.

People always ask me what CBMs am I looking forward to and they're shocked to hear my answer doesn't involve anything outta the MCU. Instead I answer Logan, Legion, New Mutants, Deadpool 2 & X-Force.

It would actually be nominated for Best Adapted Screenplay. There's two screen writing oscars. Either way this is pretty insane the awards love Deadpool is getting.

It would actually be nominated for Best Adapted Screenplay. There's two screen writing oscars. Either way this is pretty insane the awards love Deadpool is getting.

The CBM genre is finally reaching its point of recognition. Over-saturation via the MCU's popcorn crap hasn't helped but thankfully studios like FOX are allowing the filmmakers the freedom to craft CBMs that don't play it safe but rather break the mold.

I want a big guy to play Cable. He should be a very imposing figure, not a shorty like Stephen Lang :monkey4

I also would like to see Cable "kill" Deadpool with his telekinesis, just for the :lol

w0QpEZD.png

The CBM genre is finally reaching its point of recognition. Over-saturation via the MCU's popcorn crap hasn't helped but thankfully studios like FOX are allowing the filmmakers the freedom to craft CBMs that don't play it safe but rather break the mold.

hmm yes, quite.

I hope they really knock it out of the park with Cable. Reynolds can obviously carry the movie, but nailing Cable is essential IMO.

Dont give fox so much credit. They gave us alien v predator requiem.

Besides they almost nevef made deadpool and if it wasnt for the leaked footage fox would never done it
( they even cut the budget of the movie)

If you want to praise anyone praise reynolds

He alone held it together and fought for the movie when everyone said no

Dont give fox so much credit. They gave us alien v predator requiem.

Besides they almost nevef made deadpool and if it wasnt for the leaked footage fox would never done it
( they even cut the budget of the movie)

If you want to praise anyone praise reynolds

He alone held it together and fought for the movie when everyone said no

AVP & AVP came from the old Tom Rothman regime. The current FOX regime did what Rothman wouldn't do - they greenlit an over the top R-rated action comedy with a ripped from the comics Deadpool as a protagonist. Credit is absolutely due to them. No other studio financing CBMs has done what FOX is doing.

Back