DEADPOOL MOVIE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AVP & AVP came from the old Tom Rothman regime. The current FOX regime did what Rothman wouldn't do - they greenlit an over the top R-rated action comedy with a ripped from the comics Deadpool as a protagonist. Credit is absolutely due to them. No other studio financing CBMs has done what FOX is doing.

Hmmm nooooo I don't know that last xmen movie was kinda garb. And fant 4 stick was pretty bad to. Don't know what in earth they'll do after Logan .

Hmmm nooooo I don't know that last xmen movie was kinda garb. And fant 4 stick was pretty bad to. Don't know what in earth they'll do after Logan .

They have several films and shows underway:

-Noah Hawley's Legion (premieres on FX February 8)
-David Leitch's Deadpool 2 (January 2018)
-Josh Boone's New Mutants (Summer 2018)
-Gambit starring Channing Tatum
-X-Force
-X-Factor Investigations TV series

-X-Force

I almost fell asleep reading this post.

I look forward to a CBM more when they nail the casting of the villain. The run-up to the summer of The Dark Knight was the best feeling ever, then I first heard of HT and nothing was the same ever again.

-X-Force

Only Deadpool has my interest. Gambit is the Mayor of Development Hell, **** all else if it isn't a recognisable core group of X-Men.

I almost fell asleep reading this post.

I don't follow.

For almost 20 years people have complained that the franchise has always been too Wolverine-centric. Now the studio is finally pursuing adaptations of all the other X books and not just those featuring Wolvie. This is a great time for X-Men Fandom.

New Mutants, X-Force, X-Factor, Excalibur, Alpha Flight, Starjammers...they're all coming.

I don't follow.

For almost 20 years people have complained that the franchise has always been too Wolverine-centric. Now the studio is finally pursuing adaptations of all the other X books and not just those featuring Wolvie. This is a great time for X-Men Fandom.

New Mutants, X-Force, X-Factor, Excalibur, Alpha Flight, Starjammers...they're all coming.

It's dull, it's played out. I don't care about the X-Men anymore and a soft reboot and some cheesy TV shows aren't going to make me. :lol

Logan I will watch, Deadpool 2 I will watch. All the others get an instant meh, as well with later projects.

I hardly think the franchise is done, they need a new approach. I'm looking forward to Logan, DP2 and X Force (potentially). So many cool options they need a new direction as the old one is tired and played out.

Funny how the DC fanboys in here are saying the X-Men are finished after Apocalypse, yet the DCEU hasn't made one good film yet and they're excited for the next one :lol

Only film I'm excited about is Logan since it's pretty much the last of the Singerverse, after that I'm done, these superhero movies are getting worse and worse from all studios.

New Mutants definitely can be great, X-Force can be great, Deadpool 2 will be a hit and probably the first movie in the franchise to make a billion.

If the next X-Men movie takes place in the 90s with the younger cast, and is being written by Simon Kinberg again, then that would be a huge mistake.

Legion looks great, and the show runner is has a great track record.

Fox is hit and miss but at least they hit a good amount of the time, DCEU can't buy a basket right now :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So rumor right now is that Pierce Brosnan has been cast as Cable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like him, but he doesn't have the body or the size for it. Not to mention, he always has a British accent...

Weak choice.

Not a huge fan of the choice either if he does get the role, but then again he could be a very different version compared to the comic character which could work.

He is in a new show where he uses a southern accent though, it's pretty good but yea, still not a fan if he is playing cable.

Brian Singer has killed the X-Men movies like Snyder has with the DC movies!!:mad:

Reboot, but keep Singer away from it!!

Eh, I thought X-Men Apocalypse was pretty terrible (some cool scenes though) but X1, X2, FC (played a huge part in creating the story), and DOFP are up there with some of the best comic book movies of all time. He didn't kill X-Men movies, he actually gave birth to superhero movies in general.

I'll never understand the Singer hate when it comes to his X-Men movies.

Brosnan saps all excitement I had for the sequel. Hope his casting doesn't come to be.

Back