DEADPOOL MOVIE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd take someone like Mickey Rourke, or even Ron Perlman, but he needs to hit the gym though, but he definitely has the badass demeanor.

Yea the Nathan Fillion fanbase is up there with Hayter's, Hamill's, and Conroy's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know about you all, but I don't want an old-old Cable. I know the character has constantly looked like he's been pushing his 60's but I'd rather have an actor in his late 30's - 40's or so play him so that way we can see some potential longevity out of the character. Just dye the guy's hair white and 'Pool can crack all over him for looking like a grandpa.

I don't know about you all, but I don't want an old-old Cable. I know the character has constantly looked like he's been pushing his 60's but I'd rather have an actor in his late 30's - 40's or so play him so that way we can see some potential longevity out of the character. Just dye the guy's hair white and 'Pool can crack all over him for looking like a grandpa.

Yeah but he'd probably be younger than Ryan Reynolds

Thats true, I know Liefeld recommended John Hamm for the role. I don’t think he’d be a bad choice at all.

Yeah but he'd probably be younger than Ryan Reynolds

Just looked it up, Reynolds is 39...sooo...yeah, it's possible!

Just give the guy some white hair...as long as the chemistry is good between the characters, that's the most important thing. Cable is Murtaugh to Deadpool's Marty Riggs.

lethal_weapons_2016___deadpool_cable_wolverine_by_lucasackerman-d9wm4db.jpg

I just looked up Lang's height, he's 5'10!

He's a manlet like me :lol Yeah we're gonna need to find someone else.

Or if they can CGI enhance him, then no prob.

Well since Jackman is a tall lanky guy(like me), casting Lang could be a nod to the height discrepancy with Logan compared to the comics.

Back