1/6 Deadpool 2 1/6th scale Deadpool (Dusty Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whew, thanks for posting that vid! I def no longer have the slightest itch for this Dusty cash grab anymore. :goodpost:

I'm still in. I collect IM and Cap figures so i'm used to buying figures with that look similar and have slightly different paint. A lot of times i like them better than the original. The stickers suck but it looks noticeably darker than an already dark figure.

This one is for the hardcore DP fans.

I'm still in too. It contrasts nicely to the red version and I'm really looking forward to messing around with the two and coming up with some silly / fun poses. Stickers look rubbish though....doubt I'll bother with those.

Ehh. Going to hold out for a real Xforce version.

Though I'll probably grab it if it ever hits below $150.

Resist! Do yourself a favor and simply empty your vacuum canister over whichever Deadpool version you currently own. Instant Dusty DP. And it will actually BE dusty, not just painted to look that way. Remember, screen accuracy is paramount. :lecture :wink1:

:lolAgh ha ha....The only thing i want is the Time travel watch and coin. Hopefull 3rd movie is full on Grey X-Force.

:lolAgh ha ha....The only thing i want is the Time travel watch and coin. Hopefull 3rd movie is full on Grey X-Force.

Assuming there will be a 3rd movie (hope so) they'll have to do something with his costume, at minimum to sell more toys. Then Hot Toys can also make a Cable.

Assuming there will be a 3rd movie (hope so) they'll have to do something with his costume, at minimum to sell more toys. Then Hot Toys can also make a Cable.

These Hot Toys are literally the only movie based toys around. I kind of rather like they aren't changing the suit up film to film; it never made sense for anyone to really do that besides Tony Stark because he creates over and over.

Hot Toys SHOULD have done Cable with Deadpool v2. Horrible missed opportunity, and shows that even IF there
is a Deadpool 3, there will be nothing more from Hot Toys than a Deadpool v3.

It's 100% Marvel/Disney limiting the property. There's no other explanation for 2 gigantic movies to only have 2 figures based on them, not even a Marvel Legend.

20BE2B86-C43F-4DF0-AD9A-A5F7669E640B.jpegCCCF5C96-CF9F-4FE1-933B-C064EADA3679.jpeg

Just wanted to share my complete repaint of Deadpool 1.0 into an X-force one or so...[emoji6]
283a7305f6c08bc7599c8d24944d7859.jpg

f7f2b0393426951f7a43217f07c84722.jpg

So...who else is picking up this figure now with the discounts and Cable announcement? Talk about a forgotten thread around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back