Dead Space Plasma Cutter Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just saw these are coming out, $220 for the original, $240 for the newer version.

EW1047lg.jpg

EW1048lg.jpg

I really like the original, I think I'll pick one up if they look like that when released.

I am currently playing through the first one and it is amazing... I'd be definitely interested in the classic looking one.

Do we know who is making them? Also what scale are these?

Seeing as how the one that came with the CE is practically the size for the Lego minifigures, I might actually try and track one down.

I really like the design of the new game's. It looks so much more balanced.

To me the new model looks like a weapon while the original looks like an actual cutting tool.

These guys have made a very nice (seems that way, I haven't seen any review) Frostmourne, if I am not mistaken...

Googled Epic Frostmourne and think I found an in hand pic of it, it looks incredible.

Decided to go ahead and Preorder this, will look good with my Blade Runner and District 9 guns. Now I just gotta hope that company doing Valve collectibles makes a Gravity Gun.

Googled Epic Frostmourne and think I found an in hand pic of it, it looks incredible.

Decided to go ahead and Preorder this, will look good with my Blade Runner and District 9 guns. Now I just gotta hope that company doing Valve collectibles makes a Gravity Gun.

I had tried to find some reviews after the first pieces shipped but nothing... Even after about a year it's been out there is not even a thread in here for it.

A gravity gun would be an instant sellout... ICONIC!
Also maybe a BFG D2 style... And a double nailgun... Maybe a Gauss Rifle.. Man that would be an epic line...

To me the new model looks like a weapon while the original looks like an actual cutting tool.

Yeah, I guess they are trying to make things look or seem cooler? These new designs are forgettable, the weapons from the first are so well designed and actually look like tools that it just happened Issac could rip apart necromorphs with.

I haven't played DS2 yet but I agree while the Isaac's suit designs are slick, I like the look of the suits in DS1 better as well as the Plasma Cutter. He looks more like a space miner in the first game rather than a soldier.

I haven't played DS2 yet but I agree while the Isaac's suit designs are slick, I like the look of the suits in DS1 better as well as the Plasma Cutter. He looks more like a space miner in the first game rather than a soldier.

That's a big reason why I prefer the look of the first more. They tried to conform and make him into this super soldier now. I liked how he and his tools aka weapons looked. They weren't overly designed and actually felt very industrial, heavy, worn, and rugged. The new designs look like every other space marine suit now in videogames and movies.

Sucks that the DS1 version doesn't appear to rotate. I'll probably pick up the DS2 one solely because of the rotating feature.

I think the first may rotate though as well. Doesn't the gun slide down in the front part and then the front part flips in the middle?

That's a big reason why I prefer the look of the first more. They tried to conform and make him into this super soldier now. I liked how he and his tools aka weapons looked. They weren't overly designed and actually felt very industrial, heavy, worn, and rugged. The new designs look like every other space marine suit now in videogames and movies.

:goodpost::exactly:

As for the game itself I can't say cause I haven't played it yet, but I am liking what Im hearing so far.

I think the first may rotate though as well. Doesn't the gun slide down in the front part and then the front part flips in the middle?

The description for the prop doesn't state that the DS1 gun rotates like in the game, but they do mention in the DS2 version that there's a vertical and horizontal feature, which is probably why it's more expensive.

I'm a big dead space fan so i hope this one is going to be good.
I came across this on internet also a plasma cutter replica but the finish isn't good
wjuan6.jpg

Back