Dead Space Plasma Cutter Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just found out about these! They seem significantly cheaper if you order direct from Epic Weapons.

I think I might pull the trigger and get the original one, which I think is far better.

I just found out about these! They seem significantly cheaper if you order direct from Epic Weapons.

I think I might pull the trigger and get the original one, which I think is far better.

Yea its definately cheaper, and also as we pointed out in the other thread, both are now confirmed to rotate!

EPW10011.jpg

"this model features both horizontal and vertical cutting modes and a quarter meter blade."

Wow, thanks for the heads up! I was hesitant at $220, but at $150, I'M IN! :yess:

I wish there was some cool display stand though. I don't know what I'd do with it once I got it. Hmmm...

I'll be keeping mine in the metal case and just taking it out when I want mess around with it.

I wish there was some cool display stand though. I don't know what I'd do with it once I got it. Hmmm...

Well, if they both do indeed rotate (please let the classic rotate! :pray: ), then they would rest easily enough on whatever surface you put them on in the "rotated" position. As for upright, some wall hangers would work well.

Or I might make a cool little base with a light-up Dead Space logo... hmmm... ;)

I wonder what it's made out of. Plastic? Has anyone heard? There doesn't seem to be much info as far as that goes.

Ok now this is bothering me and I didn't catch it before, but on the case it says Timson Tools, but Timson doesn't manufacture the cutter in the game, they do other weapons mostly, it should actually read "Schofield Tools".

Very cool. I'm interested, but will wait for more pics and for an actual review. For all we know, they could be made of plastic. I'm not spending $150 on a plastic gun.

Ok now this is bothering me and I didn't catch it before, but on the case it says Timson Tools, but Timson doesn't manufacture the cutter in the game, they do other weapons mostly, it should actually read "Schofield Tools".

Maybe they couldn't use that because there is an actual Schofield Tool & Die in Illinois?

Very cool. I'm interested, but will wait for more pics and for an actual review. For all we know, they could be made of plastic. I'm not spending $150 on a plastic gun.

Well, at just under 3lbs, its definitely not *all* plastic, but its definitely not all metal either. Prop replicas almost never are. Mine's ordered up and I'll definitely post up some pics & a review when its in! :)

Maybe they couldn't use that because there is an actual Schofield Tool & Die in Illinois?

Good point!

UPDATE!

Just got contacted by Epic Weapons about my order informing me that the weight was misquoted and the shipping has changed on the item.

The item is 11.8lbs. Well, the email said "11 and 8 lbs", I assume they meant 11.8, unless the meant the cutter was 11 and the case was 8... :horror I guess this could also be interpreted as 8lbs 11oz. Either way its WAY heavier than the 2.8 lbs initially listed)

And its dimensions are 20 x 12 x 6 WITHOUT the case.

So this is turning out to be one beast of an item! :yess:

I'm interested but the website says $229 but as well says you can buy it for $159 or so? but when I click checkout resembles the $229...

Anyone has ordered it yet? would love to know what's the real price before doing so...

Thanks!

ps: I just got 2 figures from NECA and would love to have some sort of collection wall with dead space :) might add this gun..

I'm interested but the website says $229 but as well says you can buy it for $159 or so? but when I click checkout resembles the $229...

Anyone has ordered it yet? would love to know what's the real price before doing so...

Thanks!

I have an order for the Classic gun, and I was only charged the 150 price for it (you are also charged NOW and not when the item ships).

Back