Statue Dead or Alive 5 - Kasumi 1/6 Complete Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who buys a Kasumi statue from DOA (a game known for exploiting big bouncing boobies) just to cover them up? Lol

You haven't met all people of the world. ;)

It's also appreciated for it's excellent fighting mechanics, which pervs can't appreciate because all they see is big bouncing breasts.

And I've always loved Kasumi, not for her bra size (or lack thereof), but for her design and overall attitude. Yes, it's mighty geeky!

Every fighting game has boobs. So the flak DOA gets is stupid. Soul Calibur's Ivy and Taki take it a bit farther. And who can ignore Mai Shiranui and her sprite animations?

People just wanna hate.

Every fighting game has boobs. So the flak DOA gets is stupid. Soul Calibur's Ivy and Taki take it a bit farther. And who can ignore Mai Shiranui and her sprite animations?

People just wanna hate.

You have spoken wisely. I wish more people see past that and actually play DoA5U/LR. Great game, both for casual fun and for serious fighting.

I don't care how you try and rationalize it. DOA is famous for it's Slutty Chicks and Big Boobs.

So is Soul Calibur. And Street Fighter has it's share of thongs and big breasts. And Tomb Raider. And King of Fighters. And Double Dragon Neon.

Say, is that Kate Upton on your avatar? Hmmn... Somehow I don't think you object.

So is Soul Calibur. And Street Fighter has it's share of thongs and big breasts. And Tomb Raider. And King of Fighters. And Double Dragon Neon.

Say, is that Kate Upton on your avatar? Hmmn... Somehow I don't think you object.

I don't object at all. I just Hate nerds in denial. Don't buy a Kasumi statue and cover up her boobs. :p

I'm not saying DOA doesn't have boobs.

Saying every ****ing thing out there does, so DOA being outed out as a sole perpetrator is stupid.

I'm not saying DOA doesn't have boobs.

Saying every ****ing thing out there does, so DOA being outed out as a sole perpetrator is stupid.

It should be outed. The only reason I latched on to DOA back on Playstation 1 was because of the ridiculously bouncing boob animation.

Sounds like a you problem them.

KoF was way more gratuitous in its showing just by Mai.

Darkstalkers...

SC has... clothing tearing... much more, fluid, bounce... and dat nippleage.

And there are fighters that are solely female.

Sounds like a you problem them.

KoF was way more gratuitous in its showing just by Mai.

Darkstalkers...

SC has... clothing tearing... much more, fluid, bounce... and dat nippleage.

And there are fighters that are solely female.

DENIAL my friend. None of those Fighters you named compare to the blatant sexualization of the DOA games. Ever heard of DOAX? Admit it and stop acting like Tecmo isn't aware of what their money maker is. They sell and market T&A as a Fighting Game. :p

DENIAL my friend. None of those Fighters you named compare to the blatant sexualization of the DOA games. Ever heard of DOAX? Admit it and stop acting like Tecmo isn't aware of what their money maker is. They sell and market T&A as a Fighting Game. :p

Have you ever actually played this game? DOAX is not a fighting game. DOA5 is, and it's a bloody great one.

Back