Statue Dead or Alive 5 - Kasumi 1/6 Complete Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only cost me $92 from amiami shipped... love the exchange rates.

Again, figure should be easy to sell for profit later, it's sold out everywhere... finding no reason to cancel.

Yeah and hlj says discontinued so don't count on any more being made.

Got mine in yesterday and was so bummed out about how it looks i never took it out the box. It looks like a fake version of the Prototype. lol

It's no proto, but still better than every other Kasumi fig out there. Especially that chipmunk face Max Factory one.

Really hate the blush they put on... hope I can get rid of it with some alcohol perhaps.

The old SEGA prize Kasumi figures are still the best version. They are Yama****a versions too.

Those are small prize figures. The detail on them is nice for the size.

I prefer accuracy to the source though, not a big fan of artist interpretations. Like that Queen's Gate one.

This Kasumi does look like a Bootleg of an official product. If i had not seen the production pics before receiving this, i would've thought i got a Fake.

It's no proto, but still better than every other Kasumi fig out there. Especially that chipmunk face Max Factory one.

Really hate the blush they put on... hope I can get rid of it with some alcohol perhaps.

let me know how that works out if you decide to do it.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

That's why I used hlj. They keep it in private warehouse. Shipping from japan during holiday rush is infuriating.

It's now in Customs! Should be mine very soon.

In the meantime, a nice fellow by the name of Animexcel posted some new pics. Take a look.
Animexcel1418680825.jpeg
Animexcel1418680819.jpeg
Animexcel1418680823.jpeg
Animexcel1418680827.jpeg

A few cellphone pics

And because I'm not a huge fan of overexploitation of breasts, I gave mine something kind of like a bra.

Overall, I'm very happy. Very simple touches could greatly improve the stock face, but I fear screwing up.

Who buys a Kasumi statue from DOA (a game known for exploiting big bouncing boobies) just to cover them up? Lol

Back