Dead Nation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willocrew

Super Freak
Reaction score
DN-003.jpg

https://au.ps3.ign.com/articles/113/1136265p1.html

Ive just downloaded this using the ps3 welcome back pack.

What a game!

Anyone who has got this up for some co-op?

This game is indeed fun. Played co-op with my wife on normal and grim for hours. Tried the single option, wasn't as fun but much easier. Your rifle, shotgun, Grenade Launcher, blade cannon, mines and flare are must buys and fully upgraded.
Watch out for the last part of the graveyard level, it's a _____ on co-op. lol

Hoping they'd at least do an expansion if they wouldn't do a sequel. Just add-on a few stages, weapons and maybe increase to 3 players co-op would be great.

I've only played the first 4 levels solo...and flares are probably the most useful item for me so far. I have got it on standby all the time as insurance.

The standard rifle seems quite powerful once fully upgraded but maybe thats cuz I'm playing on the lowest difficulty level.

One the higher difficulties do the zombies take more bullets to go down?

I DLed this as part of the "welcome back" package. I've only played the first few levels solo, but it's pretty fun!

I've only played the first 4 levels solo...and flares are probably the most useful item for me so far. I have got it on standby all the time as insurance.

The standard rifle seems quite powerful once fully upgraded but maybe thats cuz I'm playing on the lowest difficulty level.

One the higher difficulties do the zombies take more bullets to go down?

Yes most definately, as the difficulty level increases, it takes more shots(rifle) to kill a zombie, heck normal on co-op would take more shots to kill a zombie than the normal solo game.

Flares are great, they allow me to get out of tough spots. Watch out for those cutter zombies. In higher difficulties(co-op esp), it just takes them one hit to kill you. In turn you need to shoot bout 5 to 6 grenade launchers to kill them.

Fully upgrade your shotgun, best weapon for jumpers. The blade canon is a one hit kill weapon for hoardes of normal zombies and the shocker(fully upgraded) is great for killing(use tapping method) the army zombies.

Yeah!

It's almost Masochistic really. This game dishes out some punishment but thats the fun. :lol

I am learning that.....playing on Morbid for my 2nd playthrough and its a lot tougher. I ended up upgrading flares and grenades a lot sooner as they have saved my butt on many levels

Hope this did well enough to get a Dead Nation 2

This game also gets harder with an extra player so it is actually easier finishing it on the hardest level by yourself.

I just realized how cool the mines are when fully upgraded... They detonate multiple times and really give the player room to breath!

Prefect for the standoff set pieces.

Those mines got me thru the last level of 'morbid' difficulty alone...LOL. Just beat the game for 2nd time, and played first level of 'Grim' - wow, its gonna be rough

Wish you could keep your weapon ugrades for the higher difficulty settings.

Dead Nation: Apocalyse Edition (for Ps4) is out today - whenever PSN updates -

More info via GI here:

PS, it'll be free for PS Plus members, so no double dipping the cost. Its ironic, but the Ps3 version was a freebie for me, and this will be a freebie. Almost feel guilty

Yes! I was wondering when. I played it back too on PS3 for free. I loved the game and old school top down style.
Looking forward to this.

This and Walking Dead season 2, chapter 2. Zombie day today!

Same! I love the top/down style but for my money, this one is the best of them all..........anyone up for co-op later, look me up!

PSN: Matt_VT_Schlo1

Thanks for the reminder, I'm gonna give this a download. I wasn't PS+ member until the PS4 but I still don't feel guilty for the freebie. :lol

Last edited:
Back