DChung's EMIT BROWN, time traveler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dchung

Super Freak
Reaction score
photo1-6.jpg

photo2-11.jpg

photo4-8.jpg

photo3-6.jpg

photo3-7.jpg

ORIGINAL POST: I spell his first name "Emit" because it's "Time" backwards... which I have to think was intentional.

Anyhoo... this is the next one I'll be working on.
Kinda excited because for years now I've had a tool belt with this in mind.
images

draft_lens14427951module126920161photo_1287503790doc_brown_costume_lab_ner

First WIP pic below:

radsuit.jpg

Will also be working on a version in this outfit:

Doc-Brown-from-2015.jpg

The headsculpt for Doc Brown, like my Braveheart below, will feature real Tibetan yak hair...

mgbhfull1.jpg

More to come... Stay tuned!

Last edited:
AWESOME!!! :yess:

Super interested in seeing how this turns out. Totally down for Part II Doc (Can't wait to see that transparent double tie!) and hoping you'll sell the tool belt and doodads for Part 1 Doc separate from the rest since I have Beto's Part 1 Doc suit...but could be swayed to get this too. Nice work. I'm really feelin' the BTTF love these days! :hi5:

I already have the suit and have a plan for the headsculpt, but I am absolutely in for a utility belt and whatever other accessories you offer :rock

Hey Dan, would you also be interested in doing the Hawaiian shirt Doc wears underneath his radiation suit, and perhaps sculpting his Nikes?

To complete my Doc I need:
-Hawaiian Shirt
-Accurate Shoes
-Tool Belt

I would be stoked if these were offered! :)

More WIP pics:

radsuit2.jpg

The long johns will be an actual shirt, since the sleeves poke out from the rolled up sleeves of the radiation suit; the collar area is also visible under the Hawaiian shirt.

However, we never see much of the Hawaiian shirt; it's probably a short sleeve number.. but to simplify production and keep costs down... I've only made a dickey, which should be ample to complete the "look".

radsuit3.jpg

Still need to do zipper up the front, pockets, and several tweaks for fit and proper drape... For the radiation suit material, I tracked down the actual "material" used... it's not really a fabric.

Man, I REALLY need to get back around to trying out my Doc Brown sculpt. He's very hard for me to capture. This is looking great, Dan!

Trev

Trev, can't wait to see yours! Which expression are you tackling? Any WIP pics you can share?

AWESOME!!! :yess:

Super interested in seeing how this turns out. Totally down for Part II Doc (Can't wait to see that transparent double tie!) :hi5:

I don't think Doc wears a "double tie" like the other people in the future... All the references I find seem to be of a standard tie, single knot, though transparent...

images

tumblr_lws25nJv871qa1iug.jpg

BTW, which body do you all think is ideal for Doc Brown? TTM18?

Hi Dan, everything looks amazing so far! :hi5:

I'm using a Truetype narrow for my Doc. Will you be offering any of these pieces of the outfit? I just realized I had made an assumption that you were :lol I would be interested in everything but the radiation suit (as I already have one) if you are :pray:

I definatly agree that a TT Narrow/ Kevin Flynn body would be the best option for this. With that said, you may want to consider tailoring the arms just a bit tighter of a fit, considering its currently on what I believe to be a muscle body and already looks a bit loose.

If you do choose to offer these in the future, please count me in for a radiaton suit outfit.

WOW Dan! The Doc gear is looking AMAZING! Even though I already have Beto's radiation suit, I might have to spring for yours since the material looks a bit better and all the other bits and bobs (sweater, Hawaiian shirt, toolbelt) are looking ACES too! :yess:

Oh, and definitely liking where the PART II outfit is headed also! :clap

Back