DCD Batman 1:4 scale premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the scoop with the base? :confused: I would have expected a Gotham cityscape.

Well, since they gave the 1/4 Superman a city building base, they didn't want Batman to have a similar one, so they opted for the base to be a chunk of what looks to be from the Batcave. :confused:

I really like this statue but the base does look kind of weird.

Eli26 said:
Well, since they gave the 1/4 Superman a city building base, they didn't want Batman to have a similar one, so they opted for the base to be a chunk of what looks to be from the Batcave. :confused:

Yeah maybe, but if it were something iconic like a Gotham gargoyle, I would have gotten it for sure. :monkey2

DC Direct has changed items in the past due to complaints from the masses. That's why I think the 1/4 Supes has been delayed from October, to mid-November, now to late December. Also why some of the facial sculpts like the 13" DCD Captain Marvel was tweaked on because us fans cried for a better representation of the character.

Long story short, if you guys make yourselves heard to the appropriate source, believe it or not they may listen. They want to see their products have great success after all. One would think... lol

OH YEAH SWEET!

Batman's easier to capture than Supes and thank god they did! Hope we get a Shazam! too! Gotta hunt for one of these!

I like it, but I don't love it. I'll have to see it in person before I figure out if I will pull the trigger or not

I can't afford this line but I'd be very interested in a Wonder Woman PF statue, especially if it's done by Bergholtz. :monkey5
I'd also like to see a Hal Jordan Green Lantern.

I'm not really a big Batman fan, but I always liked him when I was little and I have to admit I'd like to get this one. It looks really nice.

Im just not sold on the batcave base. If it were a Gotham gargoyle I'd be in love.
I'm pretty impressed with it at this stage though.

BDboystoys said:
Im just not sold on the batcave base. If it were a Gotham gargoyle I'd be in love.

I know I agree, however, this piece is huge and face and body sculpt looks cool.
Plus it is only 1250 limited so might increase in the future and I might not have any chance to buy again I thought. then ordered :)

gambit said:
I know I agree, however, this piece is huge and face and body sculpt looks cool.
Plus it is only 1250 limited so might increase in the future and I might not have any chance to buy again I thought. then ordered :)

Yeah good thinking.:D

I am thinking of ordering him but uncertain... probably will though. I got Superman, so might as well complete the collection.

Eli26 said:
I am thinking of ordering him but uncertain... probably will though. I got Superman, so might as well complete the collection.

The superman not so much, but the batman is nice. The only thing I don't like about the batman is the cave base thingy. not a fan of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back