DCD Batman 1:4 scale premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jase,

What about your Superman?? :lol

It hasn't arrived yet :monkey2 Should be here Tuesday or Wednesday. I know that a lot of people say that the 1:4 Superman is crap, but I thought the pics (not the solicit ones) looked pretty good.

For some reason, the Statue Gods are against me when it comes to DCD Museum 1:4 Statues. As you already know, the Batman statue I ordered arrived broken. A replacement won't be here for at least another 10 days. Now, it looks like the Superman statue I ordered has been lost in the mail. :monkey4

What's a guy gotta do to get some statue lovin'?

Yea, the wires in the cape weren't as strong as I thought, but you can get some good stuff if you keep at it :monkey1

DPP_135.jpg

DPP_134.jpg

Some other pixxx:
DPP_137.jpg

DPP_138.jpg

DPP_136.jpg

Wow! Thats a damn impressive statue!

Received my 1:4 Superman today! Took 2 weeks for the Post Office to deliver it! :monkey4 At least it wasn't lost or broken. I'm happy I ordered him and that I didn't listen to all the people b!tchin about him. :D I hope that DCD solicits another 1:4.....it's time for Wonder Woman!

Oh yeah....my statue was #141/1000.

i saw one in my LCS for $250 cash. there was a little damage to the base...just a couple scrapes off of the paint that could easily be fixed by some of you customizers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back