DCD 13" V, V for Vendetta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've wanted a 12" figure of V since the movie was released. I'm definitely purchasing it.

Here is the DCD Joker head and clothes on a True Type body. It fits very well. I think V will be the same story...

PrisonJoker012.jpg

the movie was a load of poop, but I liked the look of V. Pass on this one if you don't mind

From DCD's site:

Victim and villain, V voices the frustration and innate power of the people, the true values held precious by the masses.

A provocative and disturbing modern classic, V FOR VENDETTA is the visually powerful story of a dystopian not-too-distant future.

Dressed in the intricate and authentically detailed costume from the film adaptation of the classic comic, V displays his signature black cloak, as well as a removable hat, a non-removable mask, interchangeable hands and several character-specific accessories.

The figure comes with a display base and is packaged in a deluxe 4-color window box with a fifth panel.

This is listed "in stock" at BBTS... anyone have it yet? Curious if it will be swappable onto a true-type or other properly scaled 1/6 body?

The problem would be that the clothes would be too big for a truetype so it wouldn't matter if the head was adaptable.

Some of the DCD Deluxe figures are on the shorter slim body, which was the same one Robin has. So if this is the case, the clothes would fit on a TT.

I picked him up today and will get more/better pictures up a little later tonight as I have a few things to do first but he is pretty awesome. He is on the thin body and the costume looks great with a form fitting, textured top (I don't have him out of the box yet to check out the cloak) but the belt is rather cheap looking since it is made out of plastic. I don't know if a body swap would be necessary unless you just can't stand the base body.

p1030063i.jpg

p1030070.jpg

Here are some pictures. Pretty happy with him, boots are a little Hasbroish (rubbery and oversized) and the belt is cheap but the costume and cloak are top notch. I don't think there will be a better 1/6th V unless HT does one. Also, for those wanting to body swap, it might be possible with the slim shouldered TT otherwise there is no way that the wide shoulders will fit in this top without major filing down.

p1030073.jpg

p1030074j.jpg

p1030076.jpg

p1030078x.jpg

p1030081v.jpg

p1030082.jpg

p1030084.jpg

He does actually look rather nice, I may have to pick him up in the near future

Thanks for the pics! :D

It says 1/6th on the box...that's false advertising...Somebody call the police!

Seriously, why 13"? Just to be different? Why not 12"? There's much more market for them...

He does actually look rather nice, I may have to pick him up in the near future

Thanks for the pics! :D

My thoughts as well. If he could be adapted to fit a regular TrueType, I would definatley get him. But I'd love to see Hot Toys tackle this guy. This does look exceptionally good for DCD though. And he doesn't tower over Obi-wan as much as I was expecting him too. Still too tall, but if he could be shrunk down to Sideshow's 12" size I'd be happy with that too.

The only things that look off are the hat and the rose. Both look too big, but the rose is a minor problem since I doubt I'd pose him with it when I could pose him slicing through people.

He looks pretty damn good. His boots look a little cheap but the rest is perfect

I'm rather thankful there are no eyes on the production piece.

But as Buttmunch said, I'm hoping it can fit on a slim/narrow shoulder TT

I'd be happy if the regular/wide shoulder true type could fill the shoulders on the outfit. But the narrow or slim would be amazing.

Back