DCD 13" V, V for Vendetta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's hope it’s better than the statue from Neca :rolleyes: …that is the worst crap I ever have received :cuss
…it went strait in the garbage. :naughty

dsc00812copyto1.jpg

dsc00814copyxt7.jpg

dsc00815copyfq7.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Good God!!! Is that the 12" figure from NECA? I have the standard 7" one and it look pretty good but that, thats just sad considering how much they are.

Good God!!! Is that the 12" figure from NECA? I have the standard 7" one and it look pretty good but that, thats just sad considering how much they are.

The 12" figure, which is just an upsizing of the 7", ironically looks much nicer than the $90 statue version they sold :lol

:horror That looks CRAPTACULAR!

Glad I didn't get that. I will probably wait on this DCD version until it comes out. I'll probably just cannibalize it for parts anyway, if I do buy it. I have been wanting to make a custom, but it's hard to find good parts. :D

It really was the worst purchase in all my years of collecting.

And the more I look at the pic of the DCD figure, the more his head looks way too high on his body and the mask looks too small. I need to see more pics. I wonder why DCD doesn't have this up on their site yet.

It really was the worst purchase in all my years of collecting.

And the more I look at the pic of the DCD figure, the more his head looks way too high on his body and the mask looks too small. I need to see more pics. I wonder why DCD doesn't have this up on their site yet.

That actually might be a good thing... because I'd like to take everything and put it on a HT TrueType body.

BTW, they also have the belt way too low in that pic too. :lol

That's hilarious!
Just a few weeks ago, I started working on my own custom V on a Hot Toys body... Still rather have my custom... cannot stand the 13 inch scale (and cut biceps) of DC's figures.

Well, this saves me a lot of trouble. It will need a body transplant and a few alterations to the costume, but should be pretty easy.

I wasn't looking forward to trying to find the pattern of pleather for the clothing, now I don't have to.

That actually might be a good thing... because I'd like to take everything and put it on a HT TrueType body.

BTW, they also have the belt way too low in that pic too. :lol

Exactly what I'm thinking... they usually have pin-head figures. Which in this case will make the transfer to a different body even easier.

I'd never really considered transplanting a DC13 onto a smaller body because the clothes would just not fit right - but with this guy, it could possibly work. The head is definitely small enough, and the gloves and boots are easily sourceable. I think it's just a matter if the tunic is too long.

And he'd fit in better with my HT movie figures than with the DC comic figures anyway.

I think being on a thin body will make it overall a lot easier to swap around. Might not even be off my that much, or at least not enought to be painfully obvious.

It's nice, but I'm not paying $130 to get a figure that needs to be reworked onto a smaller body.
I'll wait for Hot Toys to make theirs. :D

I don't plan on ordering this right away... I'm gonna wait hoping for a deal on the secondary market. Part of me just doesn't like the idea of giving DCD money :lol

I doubt Stockbridge will make one, and this can probably be had from Joe for under $70.

MSRP is $125, you think Joe will be that cheap? That would be $55 off.

He has the Sandman which is the same MSRP for $94.95 on his site.

Last edited:
Back