DCD 13" V, V for Vendetta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ that's how much I got mine for, jesus that day was sweet!

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

sitwnewlogo2du1.jpg
:yess:

Wow... For under $50 shipped... This guy was probably the best bang for buck I've seen. The fasteners on his back arrived broken, but with his cape and belt, it's completely hidden. Great accessories... Just wish he had more hands. I wanted to pose him about to throw double daggers (sai?) in one hand, but the plastic blades are much too thin and flexible. I'm also a bit confused on which way the hat is supposed to be oriented. The boots are also really shiny, but I can't remember if V kept them that polished in the movie. One of my biggest disappointments is the cheap stand. It's a c clamp style and the cape fortunately hides much of it. The problem is the clamp goes around his waist above his belt... Pushing his sheathed daggers outwards a tad. I'm not sure who manufactures this for DC Direct, but if they had given more hands, he would be awesome even for double what I paid.

I wanted to resurrect this thread. I just bought mine off Ebay, and it should be here on Thursday. Not bad $57 shipped. I love all the customs shown. Any words of caution that some have seen while doing the work? I have not decided if I am going to keep him as is, or work on it a bit. I usually like the figures as is out of the box.

If anyone has any photos to share from their collection showing V in his place on the shelf, I would love to see them while I wait for mine to arrive.

Thanks dudes!

The only issue I had porting him over to a HT body was that the joint that connects the head to the neck post is not compatible. If I remember correctly I ended up using the joint from the DCD figure, but reducing the size of the ball until it fit into the HT neck. It was a bit of work, but not too bad especially if you have a dremmel handy :lecture

Aside from that the rest of it was pretty easy. I'd also swap out the boots for some of the DiD or Newline leatherlike boots.

The only issue I had porting him over to a HT body was that the joint that connects the head to the neck post is not compatible. If I remember correctly I ended up using the joint from the DCD figure, but reducing the size of the ball until it fit into the HT neck. It was a bit of work, but not too bad especially if you have a dremmel handy :lecture

Aside from that the rest of it was pretty easy. I'd also swap out the boots for some of the DiD or Newline leatherlike boots.

Excellent advise! Thanks I will certainly look into these options. Any photos of your dude on the shelf?:clap

I actually sold mine awhile back... but there are some pics earlier in the thread of what he looked like.

He is in my lovely collection now ;)

I will take some pics soon :D:D

Love it man! Good for you! This figure is great! I will admit I had my reservations (hence waiting so long to get him) but when I saw him in person I had to have one.

I think the body is nice, the proportions are accurate to Hugo in terms of build appearance. The paint is nicely applied (no smearing or over lap). The clothing is suburb, and the accessories are well done.

I will agree that a nicer set of boots would certainly add to the "darkness" of the character, but I will say in the movie, V's boots were spit polished. So having these shinier boots is still ok too. I think I may wait a bit before I decide to customize, just want to make sure how I feel about in in a month or so. I really don't see the need to do any custom work, but the results on this thread really took the figure to the next level. So we will see.

I would love to see some pics on the shelves of your figure to see some of the creative stances being done. I will take some shots tonight and post them tomorrow.

Where I can find this figure for good price and what kind the HT TTB I can use for upgrade this figure?? :)

Where I can find this figure for good price and what kind the HT TTB I can use for upgrade this figure?? :)

I found mine on Ebay. I have been searching for about a month for one to come up at "the right price." I was not willing to spend more than $70, and I got him for $57 after shipping. If your willing to spend more than that there was another on Ebay I believe with a Buy It Now of $120. None of the big online stores have them (BTS, CSC etc.) Amazon has a few starting at $70 mark.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Vendetta-Movie-Deluxe-Collector-Figure/dp/B001M4SJAQ/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322649726&sr=8-1-spell[/ame]

Otherwise just do a Google search and go from there. Keep us posted on what you get.

I found mine on Ebay. I have been searching for about a month for one to come up at "the right price." I was not willing to spend more than $70, and I got him for $57 after shipping. If your willing to spend more than that there was another on Ebay I believe with a Buy It Now of $120. None of the big online stores have them (BTS, CSC etc.) Amazon has a few starting at $70 mark.

https://www.amazon.com/Vendetta-Mov...sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322649726&sr=8-1-spell

Otherwise just do a Google search and go from there. Keep us posted on what you get.

THANK YOU!!!:1-1:

Anyone here experience a bent hat brim on this figure? I have heated/ cooled the thing twice, but overnight it just goes right back to the same position. Any advise?

what body I can use ??? :)

Mine is just the body that came with the figure. I believe that in this posting one of the guys who customized theirs said something about a slim type. Go back just a few pages.

I am curious what others did about the warped brim. Mine is not bad at all, but enough to make me want it perfectly straight.

Mine is just the body that came with the figure. I believe that in this posting one of the guys who customized theirs said something about a slim type. Go back just a few pages.

I am curious what others did about the warped brim. Mine is not bad at all, but enough to make me want it perfectly straight.

I have one for $45.00 :)
I have the HT boots from Landa.
HTT NARROW
waiting for my V!!! :)
THANK YOU GUYS!!! :):)

Back