DCD: 13" Kingdom Come Superman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a hint for people with the kingdom come supes.... his lat spread is too wide, maybe some like it....if you dremmel down the lats the arms fall to the sides much better....

problem is suit is a swine to get on and off ,scared of snagging the fabric ,but noe bear in mind the latts on kc superman are much bigger than the regular figures ,but you should get some idea
DSC05733.jpg
all the bits marked with black got removed ,then to keep the shape and fill out the suit i padded the latts or where they were with foam rubber
DSC05732.jpg
DSC05729.jpg
DSC05730.jpg
DSC05735.jpg
DSC05737.jpg
i think it was worth it ,i like it a whole lot more now anyway ,just waiting for emblems to match him up to the alex ross batman ,any one know what the dc wonderwoman looks like with kc superman cheers chris sorry about the odd layout of the pictures i really dont have much of a clue :slap

your right about the latts ,thought id re-quote my earlier post with the grind and foam rubber replacement ,for any one thinking of trying it

you guys have some great ideas on how to improve this figure, so far i have only padded the hips. i would really like his arms to hang more naturally by his side...i do not have a dremmel so i think a trip to the hardware store is in order :wink1:

here he is....

IMG_20130405_221745_zps3c75e998.jpg

IMG_20130405_211744_zps5fbd84a9.jpg

hey i just gotfinished on my ajustments to superman ,in the end i just got my nephew to repaint the emblem as the sticker thing wasnt working for me ,now roll on batman :)
DSC05984.jpg
DSC05985.jpg
DSC05989.jpg

Just saw this and wow. I never even thought to paint it myself. Has there been any problems over time? EvilFace's sticker decal has held up for me great but always bugged me not being flush. Thinking about giving my the old paint treatment tomorrow. If its a fail I'll put the sticker back.

Outstanding, Libby

Back