DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

Next Batman figure from the Arkham City line:

BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY RABBIT HOLE BATMAN ACTION FIGURE
From inside the heavily fortified walls of a sprawling district in the heart of Gotham City comes Rabbit Hole Batman pulled from Mad Hatter's twisted mission. Based on the blockbuster video game published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, developed by Rocksteady Studios and licensed by DC Entertainment.
$24.95 US • On Sale June 2014
Action Figure * Allocations May Occur

873f321b60c8bec3679fcd0b95e38cb9_zps3de8e0bd.jpg

A little random to release that now. And on his own. And not as a convention exclusive. At least he has some battle damage.

Wow, that is awesome! That is a Batman variant I can get behind.

The battle damage and dirt look really good, and I'm loving that headscuplt.

Makes me wonder if him and Two Face are going to be normal DCD releases like all the New 52 figures, etc. or there is going to be more City figures.

Either way, I'm really pumped for this one.

A little random to release that now. And on his own. And not as a convention exclusive. At least he has some battle damage.

I agree that it is a bit odd to release him as a regular release and not a convention exclusive. It would, in my mind, have made more sense to have swapped him with Strange and make Hugo Strange more widely available. Assuming that is they don't release another Strange figure further down the line as it seems that they are not done with the Arkham City line yet. This gives me hope for a Clayface, Calendar Man and updated Zaasz.

Nice sculpt on the figure and the battle damage is a nice touch too. Not sure I will get it though as I am not to concerned with variants.

Honestly this far down the line, I'm happy with any City figures we get . But I really am really hoping for Black Mask, and Calendar Man in the basic line.

I don't care if we get Origins or City/Asylum Gordon or Alfred, as long as we get them in some form. Alfred from Origins for sure since you never see him in City, only his bio picture.

Last edited:

Really, really want a calendar man.

I would prefer if he came in a two pack, either with Mad Hatter or a variant of the Joker thug wearing the rabbit mask. Cool figure though. I'm thinking of selling off most of my Arkham figures, I prefer the designs from Origins more. But I think I'll get this Mad Hatter Batman because he is so unique.

So, who else is left to fill in the gaps with this line? Black Mask? Calendar Man? Anyone else?

They really should make a Deluxe Clayface. Hell, make it a 2-pack with a Clay covered, sword wielding Bats.

Clayface is inevitable. DCC gave the same response to him that they gave to Solomon Grundy and we got him, so I bet we get him sometime next year.

They really should make a Deluxe Clayface. Hell, make it a 2-pack with a Clay covered, sword wielding Bats.

Totally agree. Great two pack and now that we are getting hatter bats I think it's a very real possibility we will get a clay covered bats.

I don't think DCC will do that, and I honestly don't want them too.

Clayface will have to be the size of Grundy, if not a little bigger. And I don't really think I want any added costs to a figure of that size and price.

I would like a clay covered Bats that's hand could hold Talia's sword, but I just don't see them including it to an item of that cost.

I would prefer if he came in a two pack, either with Mad Hatter or a variant of the Joker thug wearing the rabbit mask. Cool figure though. I'm thinking of selling off most of my Arkham figures, I prefer the designs from Origins more. But I think I'll get this Mad Hatter Batman because he is so unique.
This is a figure I would prefer in a two pack, or honestly, he would have made a cool convention exclusive. But a Clown Thug with a bunny mask would have been sweet, or the Mad Hatter if they added articulation, and some accessories, would have been a pretty nice little package.

But in the end, I really don't need more duplicate Arkham figures laying around, and we will be getting an Origins Hatter hopefully.

For those of you waiting for Clayface, I'd wait for Toy Fair in February. If I'm correct, Grundy was shown at last year's NY Toy Fair, so they might do the same this year. I'm hoping anyway.

Last edited:

I love it! Looks awesome! It's really intriguing that this and two face are just.. On their own... ? Unless they're not! ��

I love it! Looks awesome! It's really intriguing that this and two face are just.. On their own... ? Unless they're not! ��

Aren't they due for release a few months apart?

So how many of you guys would buy an Arkham Origins Branden figure? And while we're at it, do you guys think that they should make a Commissioner Loeb figure? A SWAT figure pack?

Last edited:

I would buy them. I'm currently looking into finding someone to turn my 5 wwe elite Shield figures into GCDP SWAT members.

I have on pre-order Origins Deadshot my City version needs a buddy.

Back