DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City - DC Direct - Series 1 action figures

Is anyone else having problems with their Azrael figure's arm blade falling off? This is the third time I've had to reglue it, so I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

My Azrael has been fine. I've not changed his pose an awful lot though. Touch wood not had a problem with any of my Arkham figures.

I've found with Titan Joker that one of his arms seems to be heavy to pose and just swings back down.

Hello, my name is Nicolás and I'm from Argentina, I wanted to show my small collection of figures Arkham City (I have little because I started collecting 6 months ago and here in Argentina are quite difficult to Directions apart are quite expensive, each run about about 60 USD). This is my collection:
Arkham City Heroes

68290403.jpg

Arkham City Villans

60044179.jpg

Batman VS The Riddler

60280728.jpg

Batman And The Joker

44052538.jpg

All Figures

91790750.jpg

I accept suggestions for enhancing images

Anyone has more insight on the re-release of the Arkham Asylum series 1 or 2 figures? Will it be packaged the same? Or will it have new packaging with DC Collectibles logo instead of DC Direct?

Havent followed much with this thread, and was wondering whats the news on the rerelease of the AA series 1 and 2 figures? Why is Bane still so friggin expensive, if the rerelease is coming soon?

I don't think Bane is getting rereleased. On the site I use, all the old figures are up for preorder except Bane and Zsasz, not sure if that's the case elsewhere but it makes me hopeful for remakes.

Yeah, Bane isn't getting rereleased. If they do make another Bane, he'll likely be a deluxe remake.

what would a deluxe remake mean, just the same figure in a box for more money, or a bigger better version?

what would a deluxe remake mean, just the same figure in a box for more money, or a bigger better version?
A bigger, better version for more money. Basically a version that's standing up instead of crouched, like Killer Croc and Titan Joker. Bane is only crouched because originally there wasn't a deluxe line so he had to be squeezed into a regular one. The lack of a rerelease is a good sign that we might be getting a new version to match Killer Croc. I also hope that the colour of the wires are changed to something less bright.

How about actual translucent tubes? And I'd like a non-****ing face to go with his new non-****ing legs :lol

But surely if bane was any taller, then croc would appear way to small? :/ I wish they just made them all to scale in the first place...! If they ever get round to doing a mr hammer figure... How would his size fit inbetween a normal thug and bane... ?! And and where the hell would a Titan infected thug go ? Haha

I think Bane is meant to be only slightly smaller than Croc. Well, the existing one IS only slightly smaller, but is crouched so it makes him look half the size of Killer Croc. They only need to do basically the same sculpt but stood up for the size to be right.

I think Bane is meant to be only slightly smaller than Croc. Well, the existing one IS only slightly smaller, but is crouched so it makes him look half the size of Killer Croc. They only need to do basically the same sculpt but stood up for the size to be right.

Actually if the game bios are to believed that Bane is about 7 feet tall where as Killer Croc is 11 feet tall. So Bane should only be slightly taller than Mr.Freeze but insanely bulkier.

But surely if bane was any taller, then croc would appear way to small? :/ I wish they just made them all to scale in the first place...! If they ever get round to doing a mr hammer figure... How would his size fit inbetween a normal thug and bane... ?! And and where the hell would a Titan infected thug go ? Haha

We don't need Titan thugs until they give us Grundy, Clayface, Bane 2.0, Hammer and Sickle. Only then do they have my permission to do Titan Thugs.

We don't need Titan thugs until they give us Grundy, Clayface, Bane 2.0, Hammer and Sickle. Only then do they have my permission to do Titan Thugs.
Lol, deliberate Bane reference?

Seems Bane isn't quite as big as I thought, but still I wouldn't complain if they got him a bit bigger than what he's meant to be. Not that they likely will.

A Grundy and Clayface would be awesome. Would love a Hugo Strange aswell. Running out of space in my diorama though, got the next lot on pre order too.
I heard a while back that a Grundy figure was being released, but that was months ago and looks like no time soon.

I think it was over a year ago that they said Grundy was coming - I remember a video of a display and one of the people showing it said to a random guy that Grundy was coming. Strange HAS to be in the next wave, I'd have thought.

I'm not so bothered about Grundy or Strange, where the heck is Two-Face?

Back