DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City - DC Direct - Series 1 action figures

Amazon store is selling Killer Croc for $32.49 with free shipping, pretty nice deal for those who haven't picked him up yet.

-

I just checked Amazon, the figures are about $44.99, so can you post a link to where you saw this.:(

Bought a Titan Joker online, but when I opened the shipping box a bunch of his bone pieces were broken off and sliding around in the box. Passing on all of the deluxe figs except Freeze.

Same happened to me, I just glued them back on.

My joker leg fell off. Same problem as my killer croc which ive still not got a replacement for. The joints are too small, they need to be stronger. Believe it or not, the joint for Batmans arm, is 4mm smaller than the one on titan jokers LEGS. Its shocking.

My Titan Joker fell from bout 5ft on to laminate flooring and survived intact (surprisingly) unfortunately it was about 3am and I ***** myself with the noise. Sent my girlfriend out to investigate while I cowered in safety.

Of course this isn't the version I told the guys down the pub. Sssshhh!

Not had any problem with any of the Arkham Figures. Even Killer Croc who was apparently plagued with dodgy arm joints.

Can't wait for the next batch.

I just checked Amazon, the figures are about $44.99, so can you post a link to where you saw this.:(

It was the official Amazon seller, looks like they are all gone..

-

Here's my collection in the little diorama I made.

Very nice collection man. Bat signal is nice. :rock

Cheers mate. I really like how the bat signal turned out.
It's just a Bat Signal from the old camp Batman series which i bought off amazon and modded with the Arkham bat. 5 minute job.

Really awesome. Cool idea.
Can I ask what figure is your favourite? I have a very modest collection, and was wondering if you would reccomend any figures?

Here's my collection in the little diorama I made.

Cheers mate. I really like how the bat signal turned out.
It's just a Bat Signal from the old camp Batman series which i bought off amazon and modded with the Arkham bat. 5 minute job.

very awesome! I need to come back to these and repaint them (again) along with some resculpting on Joker and Batman

Hello, my name is Nicolás and I'm from Argentina (sorry for my English, is Google Translate), always enter this post and I love all the photos of the collections that put :D
I wanted to show my small collection of figures Arkham City (I have little because I started collecting 6 months ago and here in Argentina are quite difficult to Directions apart are quite expensive, each run about about 60 USD). This is my collection:

Arkham City Heroes

68290403.jpg

Arkham City Villans

60044179.jpg

Batman And Robin

17356541.jpg

The Joker And Harley Quinn

59818589.jpg

Batman VS The Riddler

60280728.jpg

Batman VS The Penguin

61881283.jpg

Batman And The Joker

44052538.jpg

All Figures

91790750.jpg

I accept suggestions for enhancing images ;)

Hello, my name is Nicolás and I'm from Argentina (sorry for my English, is Google Translate), always enter this post and I love all the photos of the collections that put.
I wanted to show my small collection of figures Arkham City (I have little because I started collecting 6 months ago and here in Argentina are quite difficult to Directions apart are quite expensive, each run about about 60 USD). This is my collection:

Arkham City Heroes

68290403.jpg

Arkham City Villans

60044179.jpg

Batman And Robin

17356541.jpg

59818589.jpg

Batman VS The Riddler

60280728.jpg

Batman VS The Penguin

61881283.jpg

Batman And The Joker

44052538.jpg

All Figures

91790750.jpg

I accept suggestions for enhancing images

Hello, my name is Nicolás and I'm from Argentina (sorry for my English, is Google Translate), always enter this post and I love all the photos of the collections that put.

Arkham City Heroes

68290403.jpg

Arkham City Villans

60044179.jpg

Batman And Robin

17356541.jpg

59818589.jpg

Batman VS The Riddler

60280728.jpg

Batman VS The Penguin

61881283.jpg

Batman And The Joker

44052538.jpg

All Figures

91790750.jpg

Arkham City Heroes

68290403.jpg

Arkham City Villans

60044179.jpg

Batman And Robin

17356541.jpg

59818589.jpg

Batman VS The Riddler

60280728.jpg

Batman VS The Penguin

61881283.jpg

Batman And The Joker

44052538.jpg

All Figures

91790750.jpg

Arkham City Heroes

68290403.jpg

Arkham City Villans

60044179.jpg

Batman And Robin

17356541.jpg

Batman VS The Riddler

60280728.jpg

Batman VS The Penguin

61881283.jpg

Batman And The Joker

44052538.jpg

All Figures

91790750.jpg

Really awesome. Cool idea.
Can I ask what figure is your favourite? I have a very modest collection, and was wondering if you would reccomend any figures?

Bane is most definitely my favourite. He is a monster of a figure. Just a shame they are so damn expensive to buy now. Easily over £100 on eBay. I actually sold one brand new for £160 recently.

Mr Freeze is excellent as well and I also have a soft spot for the Scarecrow figure.

These figure actually got me in to collecting, now I'm buying hot toys and enterbay figures.

Back