DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City - DC Direct - Series 1 action figures

The Mattel Two Face was good enough. At this point, I'd rather have Hugo Strange.

SnakeDoc

Ehhhh, Mattel Two Face sucks and sticks out like a sore thumb. We need a proper one. The good thing is that we know that EVENTUALLY we'll have anyone, so there's no need to worry about getting figures.

Yeah, but I'd rather get Strange and be stuck with that Two-face rather than get another Two-face and no Strange at all.

If anyone is interested in the character options doctor who figure scale change (i know it came up before), I suggest you look at the stuff revealed at toy fair! New figures/tardis/play sets/character building

New statue. Pretty nice.

Batman_ArkhamCity_Nightwing_mtvgeek.jpg

Thats it? No more AC figures??

Thats it? No more AC figures??
If by that you mean 'Aren't they showing any more AC figures at Toy Fair?' the answer is they might do but then again might not. They're definitely releasing more figures eventually, they haven't suddenly started doing only statues.

Ok I hope we are going to see more AC figures at Toy Fair.

It'd be nice if we did, but we have found ourselves disappointed at pretty much every ToyFair/convention they could have appeared at so I wouldn't hold my breath.

That said, if we saw the next wave and Grundy who is SURELY ready by now, it'd be cool.

That's a nice statue. Is it by DC collectibles? A companion piece to Harley Quinn.

so, whats killer croc going for these days? nevermind. i founnd him for retail at my lcs and he still goes for that.

CRIKEY, that's cool. Does anyone else think the facial sculpt is a bit off, though? Glad to finally see something new, but I would've liked to have at least heard who was going to be in the next wave, rather than just the reveal of a figure we already knew was coming.

TBH I'd probably complain whatever they did. :)

Oh...My..GOD. Grundy looks amazing!!! Here's hoping that Grundy doesn't have Killer Croc's arm issues.

Grundy looks great! Wish there were some pics of him standing next to other figures though. Hard to judge his size without that.

Yeah, we've known he was coming for over a year now, but at least it isn't just rumor anymore. It means the line is still alive at the very least.

Grundy looks good, but I'm not that interested in the "deluxe" figures. But if he does well, it might mean another series of regular ones. I still need a Strange and Two-Face to be completely satisfied.

Back