DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City - DC Direct - Series 1 action figures

I've heard of to many QC problems from friends who collect this line.

I've heard of to many QC problems from friends who collect this line.
I've only heard of them recently. I've never had any problems. Obviously those with problems are going to be more vocal about it than the much greater number of people who haven't.

^I agree no problems with my KC... Anyone know when the next Arkham city wave is hitting stores?

Dang just saw bane sell for $280 on ebay, really considering selling mine

Seriously? When a $20 figure is selling for over 10 times its price that is just insane! Heck, you could easily pay for a HT TDKR Bane! :lol

^I agree no problems with my KC... Anyone know when the next Arkham city wave is hitting stores?

Dont raise crocs arms up high and leave him. The resin isn't strong enough to hold the weight of crocs arms.

AND, mine was missing the neck chain.

Finally found the Batman Legacy Robin/Joker 2 pack :yess:
Was any other AC characters announced from Mattel?

There is Nightwing and Harley Quinn also made by Mattel. I got all the Mattel ones as well except for Nightwing. Saw him once and passed on the opportunity to buy him.
Also there is an Arkham city batman painted in the classic batman colors, this was a TRU exclusive when the game came out. He looks like one of the bonus DLC skin.

There is Nightwing and Harley Quinn also made by Mattel. I got all the Mattel ones as well except for Nightwing. Saw him once and passed on the opportunity to buy him.
Also there is an Arkham city batman painted in the classic batman colors, this was a TRU exclusive when the game came out. He looks like one of the bonus DLC skin.

Thanks, yeah I got those 3 single packs. Just wondering if Mattel is making any others or are they done?

And I finally purchased the Play Arts Armor Batman, amazon has it for only $50 shipped :rock states 3 more left.

First time I saw pictures of PA and DCD figures side by side
29b2c38b.jpg

There was also batman and two face from mattel. On another note im probably gonna put my arkham asylum waves 1 & 2 up for sale on the boards

There was also batman and two face from mattel. On another note im probably gonna put my arkham asylum waves 1 & 2 up for sale on the boards

Check! Got that set too.

Good luck on the sale, you can get a nice chunk of cash for the 2 sets

Series 3 are now available in Hong Kong. Could this mean we'll be seeing these early? So glad to see they kept the usual packaging for this series too! They all look great, especially Penguin and Ras. Nice to see they're still expanding on Batman's arsenal too with the inclusion of his explosive gel gun.

KGrHqRiwE37Mo7wCBQG9mPH460_3.jpg

T2eC16Rw0E9szNYhshBQG2zmg0w60_3.jpg

KGrHqRqFHz6dNKJBQG1zPgb60_3.jpg

KGrHqFhMEmV9LTzWBQG3vLiEw60_3.jpg

KGrHqZhYE6eolbdUgBQG47l760_3.jpg

KGrHqRhwFRqGHOLBQG6NFqy60_3.jpg

KGrHqNqMEn9cdiBQG62kjGg60_3.jpg

Thanks for sharing SFA! Funny as we've not really seen Batman in the flesh, just the CGI pic isnt it?

They all look awsome. Im hoping we get some Tyger guards, Penguin thugs in fur coats, and some Two-face prisoners.

Would be good if they did like, Wave styles so next wave would be Battle Damage batman with gunshot and a few tares, Two face, Nightwing, Deadshot and then Two face thugs or penguin thugs.

Wave 5 should be Strange, Clay full damage batman with sword, tyger guards,Nightwing and Talia

Definitely want a Strange.

I like the Play Arts Arkham City Batman better than the Asylum version- a bit less anime. I doubt they will do all of the characters that DC is doing though.

I'd definitely be up for more thugs in future waves. Penguin thugs especially. Tyger Guards would be nice aswell. If they do make more thugs in future waves, it would be great if they did the same as this wave and released two variant of the thugs/Tygers.

Hopefully after this wave has been released we'll get some new news on upcoming waves!

Azrael looks good. I only pre-ordered Ra's and Penguine but I may get Azrael now too.

Does Batman have white detective vision eyes? Not sure if I like that.

All excellent figures, but I really want to see the next wave now. Need my Strange, Two-Face and Deadshot. And Black Mask.

I'm just up for more waves at this poin. Considering we haven't seen series 4 yet, its pretty likley this is the last wave now. The lack of ANYTHING at SDCC is very worrisome.

I'm just up for more waves at this poin. Considering we haven't seen series 4 yet, its pretty likley this is the last wave now. The lack of ANYTHING at SDCC is very worrisome.
It's not likely at all, because they did say that more were coming. And this is basically DCD's biggest line, isn't it? And we know Grundy is coming.

Back