Statue DC Women Artgerm Statue Series - Catwoman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dc-comics-catwoman-statue-stanley-artgerm-lau-artist-series-200428-17.jpg

All three of them

Well, I guess I don't have to wait for the preorder reveals to decide to pass on all of them. I was hoping these would be something I'd be interested in, but unfortunately they're just not what I expected. I'd much rather that these were normal versions.

They're well done for what they are, but on each one there is something with the outfit that I don't like (Harley's Hammer pantaloons, Ivy's pointy dress, and Catwoman's scarf). Nicely done sculpts, very well done faces, but just not my bag. Pity. I really like Ivy except for the big pointy nature of the dress.

They honestly just look like a form of those bishoujo pieces, but not as nice. I just can't imagine these selling well at all.

I think we should have all the Artgerm in one thread... Can a mod retitle Artgerm DC collection and post the pic of the three statues in the first post?

I don't foresee much interest in each of the individual statues to warrant three separate threads :dunno

Man ...I just feel like they are using the wrong Artgerm artworks to base these statues on. I know Artgerm has better drawings! None of these, so far, warrant my attention!

Well, I guess I don't have to wait for the preorder reveals to decide to pass on all of them. I was hoping these would be something I'd be interested in, but unfortunately they're just not what I expected. I'd much rather that these were normal versions.

I agree! IMO these are just awful. Whoever green lighted these at sideshow should be demoted! :wink1:

When I first saw these I though Cat would be the worst..now she looks to be the best. Not interested though. Like my Michelle Pfeiffer Cat woman.

Hi, New to the forums. But I had to finally join. Just a question. Do you think the way the base is shaped on these, that they are making 3 more? to form a full circle?

Hi, New to the forums. But I had to finally join. Just a question. Do you think the way the base is shaped on these, that they are making 3 more? to form a full circle?

Maybe... would be interesting if they did the Birds of Prey - Batgirl, Huntress and Black Canary. I doubt the sales for these three would justify them moving forward with the other three though, especially in the style they are in.

Back