Statue DC Women Artgerm Statue Series - Catwoman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Artgerm Statue Series

Yeah the catwoman looks like it's the final sculpt and even if these were 1/4 I'd be passing. Just a weird custom outfit cosplay vibe to them

1/5 scale statues in a line that sideshow will abandon after they release the 3 previewed? Count me in! :pow

They like offering less expensive alternatives with these pinup lines. The catch is that these lines are guaranteed to leave you wanting more after Sideshow abandons them in favor of the next new thing. You may even see sketches of upcoming statues that never happen like in the AH! line.

That's my only issue, I would want SS to make the majority of the DC Characters at 1:5 but your right it will probably only be a few and then move on to something else...

As long as i get my big 4 avengers assemble anything after that is a bonus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are going to have to be very, very impressive since they'll probably be 1/5 scale, $350-400 a piece, and we may only see a couple get produced.

Id say 300-330 since the new 1/5 are 360

Id say 300-330 since the new 1/5 are 360

Even $300-330 is too much, but I'll be surprised if they're that low considering Sideshow's pricing lately. Captain America and Iron Man are $360, and all the MOTU 1/5 statues are at least $400.

CW's face is beautiful but on my second day of seeing her, I REALLY dislike her outfit and Ivy looks a mess too. Sometimes sticking close to the source material is best. If they had given CW her proper simple black outfit, this would have been great. I'm sure these will do well enough though.

Another thing I can't stand, that lipstick. That is not a timeless look. More like something those annoying Kardashain kids are wearing so they decided to slap it on Catwoman. Grey lipstick? Yikes. Make it red and we're good to go.

oh wow!!!! love his work!!! looking forward to see these :)

I'll probably try to get them all :) It's been a long time since I want a nice Harley or PI statue !

I love Artgerm's work and these statues look cool, IMO, but unless Sideshow makes a really awesome Artgerm Supergirl, Batgirl or Hawkgirl, I'll be passing.

See! That's what I was thinking too. Why didn't SSC start this off with an Artgerm Supergirl and Hawkgirl? I think it would've been as good a start ...or even a better start to this line.

See! That's what I was thinking too. Why didn't SSC start this off with an Artgerm Supergirl and Hawkgirl? I think it would've been as good a start ...or even a better start to this line.

Agreed. I guess we'll have to see how far this line goes and if we do get a Supergirl, Hawkgirl or Batgirl.

Sorry, not the best pics...

Catwoman.jpg

Cat1.jpg

Back