Statue DC Women Artgerm Statue Series - Catwoman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Artgerm Statue Series

Was anybody asking for this? We still can't get Sideshow to make a Nightwing or Flash PF, but we get yet another Catwoman in some bizarre Jetsons looking getup.

Even I agree with that :lol

I feel this design would be a bigger hit in Asia. Maybe I'm wrong.

Being we already have 1/6 scale statues based on Artgerm, I am surprised we are now getting 1/5 scale ones. Will be curious on the price. I wish they would do a J. Scott Campbell series of the sirens.

I'd love to see a set of DC statues from J Scott Campbell. :rock :rock

JSCpowerGIRL.jpg

Supergirl.jpg

Campbell.jpg

3a4dbbec0702c451c5d699b3235babe9.jpg

I love Artgerm's art. Love Catwoman. Not loving this statue. :( It's going to have to be sub $399 for me to think about it, unless all 3 look amazing together or something.

Yea, I like Artgerm's artwork, too!

But I think they picked the wrong drawing of Catwoman to convert into a statue! It's just not working. Nothing about it grabs my attention.

Not feeling this statue ... just not enough Catwoman compared to the two last Catwoman statues from Sideshow.

Hopefully, there will be a Supergirl statue based on Artgerm's artwork someday.

I would love a JSC line of DC ladies... at least the Sirens. I don't think it will happen because he rarely draws for DC in the first place.

I have no interest in retro style Catwoman.... I'm hoping somebody does a modern 1/4 scale Comic Catwoman soon (fully sculpted)... Sold my SS one due to a loss of confidence that her outfit would hold up for the long run, I have a bad feeling it's going to flake one day... Sold my purple SS Catwoman also as I just couldn't warm up to the face...

full pics and details up on sideshows blog... $350

i think this one is going to sit in their warehouse for quite some time

As much as I like Artgerm's work, unless the ES for each statue is very low this line will sit in the warehouse and Sideshow decides to cancel it. Good news is that eventually there will be discounts on the statues so you don't have to worry about paying full price if you are interested in them.

i have a strong feeling that poison ivy will come out as the most attractive one in this seriesl. just my guess. :)

Busta move, Jesse! ...Go get it!

:lol ...j/k, bro. Get it only if you want to. I just wanted to write "busta move" because of your username. Haha.

Back