DC RELAUNCHING entire Universe in September

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Rebooting entire Universe in September

no more teen titans ?

The New JL:

imageprocasp.jpg

The new JL looks a little silly. There are a lot of high collars on the costumes now, I guess that's in style this year and trunks are out.

It looks like Batman is ____ Grayson, and Donna Troy has been in the League now so maybe the WW is Donna. By that reasoning, the Superman could be Conner. I'd have guessed the Flash was Wally, but the eyes are blue. I don't like the "chin guard" on Flash's costume now.

Teen Titans #1 by Fabian Nicieza

Really? ____ Grayson got censored? Really?

If Larfleeze get's his own monthly, I'm for this.

Just reporting the news:

DC Relaunch: DC Women To Wear Trousers

So Superman may not be wearing his underwear over his trousers anymore. But he’s not the only one to get a major change in nethergarments.

I understand that there is an editorial edict for the DC Comics superlaunch that their female superheroes wear more… practical clothing. So Wonder Woman gets to keep her trousers. But the likes of Supergirl will be redesigned so they aren’t running around in a little skirt flashing their panties at every available opportunity either. Female superhero characters will have their legs covered.

They can still wear tightblack PVC, but gone are the days when the uniforms informed you whether or not your favourite superheroine had undergone special shaving.

Haven’t heard one way of the other about breasts though. All you Power Girl fans will have to wait for news on that one.

Just reporting the news:
Jesus is DC having a lovefest with the 90s?

This will NOT end well...Plus the skirt is pretty iconic for Supergirl she's always had it, Nice knowing you DC.*goes to Marvel*

Things aren't much better there. :(

Spider-Man has been consistently decent for a while now. Though, I still won't buy it off the shelf on principle, $4 is just too much. (so I mooch off my son's subscription :lol) And Future Foundation (or FF as the cool kids call it) has quickly become my favorite title in all of mainstream comics. Strange considering how I mocked it when it was first announced.

Not sure what else is going on in Marvel, though I did see a cover featuring Iron Man with an Infinity Gauntlet, that's gotta be interesting...

Spider-Man has been consistently decent for a while now. Though, I still won't buy it off the shelf on principle, $4 is just too much. (so I mooch off my son's subscription :lol) And Future Foundation (or FF as the cool kids call it) has quickly become my favorite title in all of mainstream comics. Strange considering how I mocked it when it was first announced.

Not sure what else is going on in Marvel, though I did see a cover featuring Iron Man with an Infinity Gauntlet, that's gotta be interesting...

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

And looks like the "house of ideas" is having a brain fart if they're bringing back the infinity gauntlet BS. They rode that horse dead with two sequels already (or were there more?). :lol

They ____ around with iconic looks all the time. Hell the Fantastic Four are in white and black with no "4" anywhere. Spidey has literally a suit for every occassion and don't get me started on the X-Universe. :lol

Both universes are a mess with some storylines. I will say I have no problems with Cap, Iron Man, and Iron Man 2.0 (War Machine) right now.

I read that Avengers arc. It literally served the purpose of bringing Steve into the Illuminati and legitimizing the Red Hulk as part of the Avengers. In all honesty, my Marvel list has become shorter and shorter in terms of what I read....a lot of titles are growing really stale.

Both universes are a mess with some storylines. I will say I have no problems with Cap, Iron Man, and Iron Man 2.0 (War Machine) right now.

I ditched Cap when they started bringing him back. That was ____ing weak as hell.

The last title I actively bought was ASM, and they lost me when they went weekly a couple of years ago. Changing writers and artists every couple of issues made the book have absolutely no continuity IMO.

The last title I actively bought was ASM, and they lost me when they went weekly a couple of years ago. Changing writers and artists every couple of issues made the book have absolutely no continuity IMO.

I ditched that with A Brand New Day. :dunno

I would've rather just seen how they dealt with Parker's identity revealed after Civil War. Instead, they pulled a Dallas. :monkey1

Yeah for about an arc then he's back in the red&blue Plus the X Men have they're characters appearing in several books where in atleast one they're wearing they're classic uniform.

Anyway will buying back issues give DC money? I refuse to do that till this ridiculous change is gone.

Back