DC Premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Q.
Monday, April 11th, 2011
I love your pieces, but I also like DC characters. Will Sideshow ever be producing DC Comic characters (e.g. Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, etc)?

A.

Oh, we like DC too. A whole lot. Tons. With every ounce of our being.

Q.
Monday, April 11th, 2011
I love your pieces, but I also like DC characters. Will Sideshow ever be producing DC Comic characters (e.g. Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, etc)?

A.

That was not a "No". That wasn't even a "Maybe."

Hmm...

Q.
Monday, April 11th, 2011

A.

I'm going to smoke a cigarette in front of a mirror so that QnA can fully resonate.

Just think of the possibilities. I just got the ms. marvel, and Adam hughes mystique. All I could think about was how awesome it would be to have a SS wonder woman or a power girl. Adam mostly does DC stuff like woder woman and catwoman

I really dislike when this topic comes up because it's just like when you imagine what you'd do if you won the lottery. You imagine the endless possibilities and then disappointment kicks in when the fantasy end and you come crashing back down to earth.

Maybe, but enough people talk about it, sideshow will take notice that we all want it..

Maybe, but enough people talk about it, sideshow will take notice that we all want it..

From what I hear it's not up to them, it's DCD wanting to keep a stranglehold on the statue market. Let us hope it goes through. :pray:

From what I hear it's not up to them, it's DCD wanting to keep a stranglehold on the statue market. Let us hope it goes through. :pray:

I hope things change this summer. It will be crazy if Sideshow announces a DC license at SDCC! :pray:

I love the idea of them getting dc license, i hate the idea of myself failing to get a superman during a very hectic pull my hair out preorder.

I love the idea of them getting dc license, i hate the idea of myself failing to get a superman during a very hectic pull my hair out preorder.

I will buy a 1:4 scale Superman PF from Sideshow in a heart beat. The DC Direct 1:4 scale Superman is the worst statue ever made by them.

Q.
Monday, April 11th, 2011

A.

:lol SS sidestepped that question very gracefully! :lol

It would be sweet if SS got the DC licence...*sigh*

I hope Sideshow will make comic versions of the DC Superheroes/Villains. Martian Manhunter, Darkseid, Deathstroke, Hal Jordan, Doomsday, Lex Luthor, Sinestro.. etc for starters.

Back