DC Premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Sideshow, any updates? Will we hear any announcements at SDCC summer?

That would be a good place to make an announcement - wouldn't it?

Would you want just an announcement, like they did with Star Wars, or would you need to see product to go along with it?

I Want a SUPERMAN !!!! :)

DC Direct has worked with other companys like Hot toys, mabey they could commission sideshow for somthing. Or mabey DC Direct cant step there game up

That would be a good place to make an announcement - wouldn't it?

Would you want just an announcement, like they did with Star Wars, or would you need to see product to go along with it?

is this even a serious question Dave? Bring on the product and blow my freakin socks off man! ah but to dream.....

no offence to people who collect DCD but to me they look really cheap and poor compared to SSC

That is true though. DCD focus more on action figures rather than statues, which most of them are 7-8 inches tall compared to Sideshow 1/4 and 1/2 scalers.

No kidding. No disrespect to DK fans but I've seen enough product from that franchise to last me a lifetime.

Me too. I want to see Sideshow making comic versions of many DC characters. DC comic universe is an untapped gold mine since many characters are not treated as statues or even action figures.

No kidding. No disrespect to DK fans but I've seen enough product from that franchise to last me a lifetime.

Exactly. I love, love, love the film, but its just been done by everyone and their dog now. I mean there has got to be over 100 Ledger Joker custom heads out there now. Its crazy. And TDKR is only going to start it all over again :lol

I think like Marvel, mostly comic versions would be the way to go with maybe 1 or 2 movie PF around a new film, like recently with Thor.

I wish Sideshow will make us a Joker 1:4 PF like the Joker from Batman Arkham Asylum. With exclusive Joker glasses

1302935-1361204_batman_arkham_asylum_20090602030534381_super.jpg

An announcement would be enough, that would be enough to tide me over. The real question is would they go artist specific or would they do as they did in the origins of the Marvel PF line and give idealized versions?

I'd love to get a really well done Green Lantern, Batman, Superman, Flash and Wonder Woman. Honestly I think I would buy more SSC DC PFs than Marvel ones...

An announcement would be enough, that would be enough to tide me over. The real question is would they go artist specific or would they do as they did in the origins of the Marvel PF line and give idealized versions?

I'd love to get a really well done Green Lantern, Batman, Superman, Flash and Wonder Woman. Honestly I think I would buy more SSC DC PFs than Marvel ones...

Word. I hope they will go for artist specific. Arts from Jim Lee and Alex Ross will translate well into PFs in my opinion. I also hope Sideshow will make 1:4 scale PFs for DC Universe Online and Batman Arkham Asylum if they got DC license.

Joker-arkham-asylum.jpg

Back