DC Premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbenware3

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi Sideshow, What are the chances of doing Premium format or comiqutes of DC characters. Honestly there are so many charcters that would make amazing premium format statues. Batman, Adam Hughes Catwoman, Wonder Women, Power girl, Batgirl, Huntress, Green Lantern, Hawk man, Aquaman, Black Manta, deathstroke. I know there is DC direct, but the pieces that you could make, would be far more awesome than the Marvel ones...

Thanks
Chris

You mentioned the problem: DC Direct. I belive Sideshow has stated in the past they would love to DC Comic characters but DC Direct is the biggest problem.

Didn't DC announce just recently that they were opening the licenses to other companies. Or was that just a nice dream I had? :lol

Maybe something will be announced at SDCC.

I would absolutely love for SS to make DC stuff. PF's,Comiquettes,Life-size and Legendary scale busts, Prop replicas. Amazing.

Didn't DC announce just recently that they were opening the licenses to other companies. Or was that just a nice dream I had? :lol
They have actually been doing a bit of this for a while--Diamond/Art Asylum for Minimates, Medicom for Kubricks, HT for the Dark Knight line and Cosbabies, and some others.

--edit: some of this is for distribution, but for some it is more--

Last edited:
I want DC PF's like Darkseid, Superman, Doomsday, Deathstroke, Lobo, Green Lantern, Batman, Joker, Lex Luthor armor, Martian Manhunter, Black Adam.. I am sure that I have more that I want.

I would like to see Legendary scale busts for Darkseid, Doomsday, Deathstroke, Joker too

Does anyone know if we will have some DC announcements at SDCC?

I would also LOVE Green Lantern. Flash would be cool too. Oh yeah. Darn, more money to spend. Is this really benefiting me? Do I really care? Nope, bring em on!

Back