DC Dynamics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate the mile high batears. I like the others though.

Me too. When they are producing a line like this, they need to stick to a more standard/general rendition/interpretation of the character. If they are doing a McFarlane or Hughes or Lee line than that's different but that doesn't look to be the case here.

Superman looks great!

WW's face looks like it was sculpted from her first apperance in Sensation Comics methinks.

BB

Just got Wonder Woman in. I love the concept of these pieces and the execution really follows through. She looks a bit young and it is reminiscent of her first appearance. Notably the base is open and hollow so you can put a light under it. You might wonder what she's flying through - but with the light shining through the cloud effect really comes out.

I'm very pleased with this one and I'm really looking forward to the rest.

Just got Wonder Woman in. I love the concept of these pieces and the execution really follows through. She looks a bit young and it is reminiscent of her first appearance. Notably the base is open and hollow so you can put a light under it. You might wonder what she's flying through - but with the light shining through the cloud effect really comes out.

I'm very pleased with this one and I'm really looking forward to the rest.

The piece is quite striking. I enjoy the sort of "throw back" look of the face and the skirt flowing into the clouds. Also the musculature of the shoulders and back is quite nice.

What kind of lighted base did you use on it? I'm looking around at them and haven't found one I like yet.

The Green Lantern upcoming is fantastic.

14630_a_full.jpg

We got ours and my boyfriend hates it and Wonder Woman is even his favorite character. I can't even sell the thing on eBay because nobody wants her lol. I do think Batman looks good though and I heard Supergirl was after Green Lantern but I don't know how true that is.

I just put a light under it to see how it would look. But if they're all like Wonder Woman I'll want to display them lit. Perhaps a glass shelf with a light underneath.

The more I look at her the more I like it - really creative and striking design and really well executed too.

The best is Aquaman, with GL being a close second and WW being close behind her. The Batman piece didn't turn out well at all. Next up is Supergirl, but I've not seen that. A logical follow up would be Flash, but it's not clear any more will be produced.

IMO The flame effect looks great but not so sure about the eyes and the overall face sculpt :dunno

3759971140_f0b4106b8f.jpg

Back