DC Dynamics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look pretty cool. I wonder if they got this idea from the WW vs. Ares statue or vice versa. I do think the light-up feature is a little cheesy. Hopefully it's done well.

Batman is inspired by a Bat, he doesn't think it he a goddamn Bat. Long ones aren't practical or logical. If the ears are too long they'd break any time, hitting a low clearance item like a fire escape or even the Batmobile sliding "cockpit". I like something in between the Adam West "ears" and the Michael Turner "Antennas" but even in the bust it looks slightly awkward because it doesn't really match up with the width of the head.

GoddamnBatman.jpg

These statues look great. It really looks like DC is producing better stuff these days.

Batman is inspired by a Bat, he doesn't think it he a goddamn Bat. Long ones aren't practical or logical. If the ears are too long they'd break any time, hitting a low clearance item like a fire escape or even the Batmobile sliding "cockpit". I like something in between the Adam West "ears" and the Michael Turner "Antennas" but even in the bust it looks slightly awkward because it doesn't really match up with the width of the head.

A cape isn't "practical or logical" either, but he still wears one. :D

I'll get Bats for sure, but damn me if that Aquaman does not look amazing ! If they were cheaper I would be there...

Thanks for posting those Flash statue & bust pics.

I saw the Heroes of the DC Universe Flash bust but not the statue. I wonder if DCD will do a DC Dynamics Flash with lighting bolts?

It will be interesting to see what base is made for Green Lantern and Flash (who are the only logical choices to complete the series of six).

Another line ol' Mr. Brewer will get us to buy into and then kill it and leave us hanging without some of the other major characters produced.

BB

And that Batman cape looks a little too "McFarlanish"...:banghead:banghead:banghead

Wonder Woman is my favorite, but all of these are great - very high end looking, but a bit small for the price (but what DCD isn't?).

Back