DC Dynamics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rookie07

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Saw this on the other forum and in the IGN website, and all I can say is wow. These are the best DC Direct products I have seen, and I'll surely be getting these. I think there's 6 in the first series, and only 4 shown so far, so I'm hoping it's the Flash and Green Lantern to round up the series. They're about 11" - 12" tall, and the intricate base lights up.

dc-dynamics-statues-200905140030591.jpg

dc-dynamics-statues-200905140031044.jpg

dc-dynamics-statues-200905140031074.jpg

dc-dynamics-statues-200905140031108.jpg

dc-dynamics-statues-200905140031144.jpg

I like Superman and Aquaman. Wonder Woman is just alright, but Bats isn't doing anything for me. I know there going for a style here but he ends up looking like Nightcrawler...

I like Superman and Aquaman. Wonder Woman is just alright, but Bats isn't doing anything for me. I know there going for a style here but he ends up looking like Nightcrawler...

I actually couldn't think of any other base that could match Batman. The sculptor (Tim Bruckner) was very creative to come up with the Batman base and still be consistent with the theme.

Why do we keep getting mini busts? It's time for some quality full sized statues...

I hate the mile high batears. I like the others though.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of those long pointy ears too, as I'm more used to the shorter ones (ala Jim Lee's Batman). However, the statue does remind me of Michael Turner's (bless his soul) Batman version, and that one's not pretty bad too.

That is why I don't like it. I liked Turner's Batman but he drew the faces so narrow. Jim Lee draws them wider. This is a strange mix of both. It doesn't work for me. Surprisingly for being the most useless Superhero I like the Aquaman one a lot. I will probably get Supes and be ALL OVER a Green Lantern if they release one!

I hate the mile high batears. I like the others though.

The ears remind me of the way kelly jones draws em, i like that. The rest reminds me of Turner(RIP) don't like that so much. Different strokes :peace

anyways have you seen a bat? ears are large in proportion ti their bodies :)

Back