DC Direct distributed HT Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought some Bowen busts from him on ebay. No negative experiences.

Good to hear.

I just spoke to him through email and he told me he should be getting them today but all international orders ( I live in Canada) will go out in the next day or two.

Kinda puts my mind a tease I just wish they were atleast enroute to me :D

He asked what he wanted me to tell him what to put down for value of item b\c when he sent me my Batman he put a value of $75 and I still had to pay $20 customs and border fees.

Since i have two jokers coming at once I cringe what a value of almost $300 would cost me in those same fees.

:mad: Tried calling & it says the number is not in service, go fu@king figure! Those fu@kers better have my Batman on the way by tommorrow, no excuses, everywhere else in the US seems to have theirs today. :banghead :mad:

I'm in the same boat as you..I used Live cashback and bought a DK and Joker from plastic earth. He responded quickly to my email before xmas because I was going to be out-of-town and I asked him to hold shipment. Now, he won't respond to my emails. I paid on 12/1...I'm coming close to filing a claim w/ PayPal.:mad:

Did you get it?
:lol Yes, yesterday they said my DK Batman would be shipping no later than Saturday via USPS Priority mail. I sent them an email before they responded saying I would file an unclaimed item with ebay if I had to, guess it got their attention!! :horror :lol As long as I have it by next week it's all good! Wish they would have shipped it Thursday when they got it, I would have it by Saturday. They shouldn't be dickin' around & should have shipped them immediatley being they were delayed & I was told I'd have it BEFORE Christmas.....overnight shipping would have made up for the delay. :duh

I still haven't heard from the guy I bought Batman off of. I might be getting it soon, or he might not get it until June. Who knows?

Back