DC Direct 1:6 Scale Deluxe Collector Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to get the other founding members of the Justice League. As of now I own modern Batman, Superman/Kent set, first issue Green Lanter and the Green Lantern w/corpse heads, Sinestro, Aquaman and Sgt. Rock.

Re: DC Direct 1:6?

I have most of them and I know I like them. They don't deserve the bash they often get. I wish I'd had toys like that as a kid...
i think they are pretty cool. they are the ones that got me buying the higher end figures! but now i am addicted "hot toys!" if you can stay away from them, they make your money disappear quickly! lol! j

I'd love to get the other founding members of the Justice League. As of now I own modern Batman, Superman/Kent set, first issue Green Lanter and the Green Lantern w/corpse heads, Sinestro, Aquaman and Sgt. Rock.
i was so pissed on how they did wonder woman! i wish they would have messing up after her! it's a shame that i have a cool power girl and super girl but a messed up ww! just not right!!!!! j

i was so pissed on how they did wonder woman! i wish they would have messing up after her! it's a shame that i have a cool power girl and super girl but a messed up ww! just not right!!!!! j

I swapped WW's head with Zatanna's and she looks much better.

Tonner made a 13" Wonder Woman that's in scale with the DC Direct figures.

Not perfect, but it's the closest to an accurate 13" WW you'll find.

13wonderwoman1.jpg

The best Wonder Woman I've seen, is the standard Wondy with Zatanna head. The way that they crash in price that'll be my goal.

Tonner made a 13" Wonder Woman that's in scale with the DC Direct figures.

Not perfect, but it's the closest to an accurate 13" WW you'll find.

13wonderwoman1.jpg

That looks great: if you want a doll ! Wouldn't look good with DCD's other 13"-ers, though. I think the Zantanna head swap is the way to go.

I just picked up DCD's Deluxe Comedian for $24, I figured it was worth it considering the DCUC figures are now $15.

I just got my first DC Direct 1:6 scale deluxe figure, thanks to Dylan! :clap It's the Modern (Black-and-Grey costume) Batman.. Any idea how much is the 'right price' for the past releases like Green Lantern, Superman, Flash, etc.? Just don't want to overpay on some of 'em. :wave Thanks in advance.

I actually like these a lot. I have the modern Bats and hope I can add the other Bats too.

I don't mind the scale as to me it's a throwback to the 70's when 13" were one of the standards.

What are the thoughts on the other bats ?

Which are the best of the series and worth tracking down ?

Modern Bats looks like its the best out of the Batman line.. The Nightwing looks alright as well.

Yeah, forgot about the Green Arrow.. Lots of accessories and cool arrows! :clap

Finally found one of only two (2) figures I'll ever want in the DC Direct Deluxe line:

DC Direct Deluxe - Modern Batman
395975864.jpg

395975860.jpg

395975869.jpg

Now, to find Green Arrow.. :slap

Lone Wolf, THAT's the best of the bunch. Figure looks stunning in a variety of poses. The Green Lantern and Robin are up there too.

Alex Ross is so '90's.

Sorry if it's been posted already but here's Michael's review of the Ross Batman.

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_021011b.htm

While the articulation of the neck is disappointing I think the quality of the sculpt (head, gloves, and boots) is quite outstanding. One of my favourite DCD figures.

I think this figure gets bashed a bit too much. Many don't like the sculpt, but I prefer a bit more realism with what I collect. So IMO, this is the Best Batman in the line next to the Classic batman similar to how I like the KC Superman as the best superman out of this line. but that's just me :peace

Back