DC Direct 1:4 Scale Museum Quality Batman Incorporated Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, forget about this DCD short-lived incarnation Batman that comes with a weird pose and anatomy. The Sideshow Batman PF looks very promising! You can tell the base is very detailed on the Sideshow Batman!

429918_2596495588245_1130394563_32006635_1718589924_n.jpg

You can't tell anything about the Batman PF from that image.

Combine the photoshop pic from Martin Canale with the base shot below then you can get a general picture of how the Batman PF is coming up....

Capture.png

Yeah, but that doesn't show us anything we didn't already know. The "yet another gargoyle" is so unoriginal. At leas the horrid Batman Inc. base was original.

Have you all seen this at Toy Fair? This Batman PF really looks very awkward with an "about to fly" pose...... Whoever decided this pose really screwed up big time... the brick wall blocked like half of the body from the right side... The Batman body looks way too skinny to be the cape crusader..

IMG_3544.jpg

IMG_3542.jpg

IMG_3545.jpg

Since most of the photos posted on the net look like they were taken by chimps, here is one from toynewsi with the background removed. With the exception of the rather awkward placement of the right hand, it looks much better than I thought it was going to. I also like the base, as it's more creative than the typical batlogo or gargoyle.
batpf.jpg

Since most of the photos posted on the net look like they were taken by chimps, here is one from toynewsi with the background removed. With the exception of the rather awkward placement of the right hand, it looks much better than I thought it was going to. I also like the base, as it's more creative than the typical batlogo or gargoyle.

This pose will fit Superman better if DCD is thinking to do an UP UP and Away pose. :(I just can't see how this pose connects with Batman at all :slap And the smashed brick wall base just doesn't go with Batman.. but will go well if it is a Superman statue..

If one of the arms were above the level of the sholders, then it would look like an "up, up and away" pose. As it is, it looks like a lithe Batman prowling among some urban rubble. I would like to see his upper body beefed up a little, but he looks good enough for me to buy, particularly since I like the Finch costume design.

batpf.jpg

Batman just doesn't look right without his undies. His cup there doesn't stand out enough to make him look like he's wearing any. Very awkward statue indeed, and probably their last PF if Sideshow has anything to say :lol

Competition is good for the marketplace, so I hope DCD stays in the game. If not, SS may start making PF abortions like Logan, Elvis, and Ash again. :nana:

I found another pic with better quality! The pose really looks weird for Bats and he is way too thin! What do you guys think?

IMG_6977.JPG

I wonder why they didn't opt to do a light up feature with the bat symbol? That would have been pretty cool!
And I agree about the the materials - why use spandex when you can use so many other materials to make the bat suit come alive in 1/4 scale.

I wonder why they didn't opt to do a light up feature with the bat symbol? That would have been pretty cool!
And I agree about the the materials - why use spandex when you can use so many other materials to make the bat suit come alive in 1/4 scale.

Maybe spandex is cheaper??

This is a piece. A piece of :nono
...and should be left on Grant Morrison's doorstep, in a paper bag -set ablaze.

Back