DC Direct 1:4 Scale Museum Quality Batman Incorporated Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up mine a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it. I've seen the SSC piece at the con and I like it too. DCD and SSC are two different Batman(men) story line.

It is kind of like comparing two different artists tackling the same character or page. They can both both come up with amazing pieces, but BOTH can be very different.

Bought this yesterday as a Christmas Present to myself. Saw it in a shop and fell in love with it. Had no idea who it was made by or anything. I thought it was SS.

Its my first statue. Love it...it's fantastic. The big wired cape and great pose. Looks great. Can't wait to crack it open on Christmas!

Read through this thread from the beginning...hilarious to read the negative comments! I'm that impressed by this guy I think i'm now a statue collector...haha.

I have never understood all the hate about this statue. It really is great!

The paint apps are great, theres a lot of details everywhere, the belt, the boots and gloves are amazing, the textures (the leather, the metal, the wood...) are incredibly life-like. It's awesome.

And it's cheap!

Really, there is nothing to be ashamed of compared to Sideshow's PF.

Last edited:
Not crazy about anorexic look Batman with his ribs and bones exposed everywhere.

And he's kinda got this thing going on...

meh.ro11438.jpg

Chris

... I think you confuse him with Sideshow's.

His ribs do show quite a bit (actually, it's supposed to be the muscles between the ribs but anyway) but his neck is well proportioned. Really.

The paint apps are great, theres a lot of details everywhere, the belt, the boots and gloves are amazing, the textures (the leather, the metal, the wood...) are incredibly life-like. It's awesome.

And it's cheap!

It's the cloth for me. I just don't like it. It doesn't look right to me.

I have it and think it looks great!!!

don't get them started again...

And it's cheap!

Nice pics. It's a very nice statue, well made, compares well to any SSC PF and has a base that surpasses most SSC bases. The cowl and head is superior to the SSC Batman PF.

I passed because I'm not a fan of the costume at all, but if the prices keeps dropping . . .

Back