Premium Format DC Direct 1:4 Scale Catwoman Museum Quality Statue Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys what do you think about the new Catwoman 1/4 PF?? Vastly improved isn't she?:clap:clap

1000_catwoman-1-4-scale-museum-quality-statue.jpg

Catwoman-402x536.jpg

It looks great if you ask me:exactly:

I think it looks much better too. I don't think it would hurt to buy both CW. Plus, you never know if SSC will pull a Rogue on her when they release her.

I think it looks much better too. I don't think it would hurt to buy both CW. Plus, you never know if SSC will pull a Rogue on her when they release her.

:goodpost:Yep, I stand corrected...Sideshow's current trend of compromising quality while jacking up prices doesn't make me want to wait until 2014 or 2015 to get their version of Catwoman and then end up being horribly disappointed so I'm seriously considering ordering DCD's version

Last edited:
2014? :lol. I guarantee you this, the SSC Catwoman will be shown and preorderable by Q1 of next year and be in hand by the end of the year.

Given that Adam Hughes is working on it, I'll gladly wait.

Catwoman_48_by_AdamHughes.jpg

I'm sure that will be a comiquette (1/5 scale). I am hoping for a PF, in one of her gray or dark purple costumes.

I'm sure that will be a comiquette (1/5 scale). I am hoping for a PF, in one of her gray or dark purple costumes.

In the Inside Look video for DC they mention Premium Format figures, Life-Sized Busts, Legendary Scale figures, 1/6th figures and LE Art prints.

I'm not sure if we'll see comiquettes from DC.

Anyway I just hope we get several AH! designed PFs! :rock

I'm sure you're wrong. Based on the fact that her boots and cowl had detailing on it but the body was just a form, that would tend to disagree with your fully sculpted 1:4 theory. Most likely the reason it was so is because we saw the piece without the application of the "leather suit" which wouldn't require the defintions to be detailed beyond general shape. Given that Star Wars is getting a Mara Jade AH! Inspired PF and Lara Croft already got one I'd say that the AH! Catwoman would follow suit.

tumblr_lphbuoG3hO1r0ojhto1_250.gif

Sideshow already has the pose...look at Fuzzylojiks' screen grabs from SSC's DC video.

catwoman.jpg

catwomanwip02.png

:lectureBro, I like Adam Hughes but that is not very impressive..They seriously need to be more imaginative than that! Catwoman is such an icon that she needs a more elaborate pose than the standard pin up and a more curvaceous physique wouldn't hurt:monkey4..Also,doesn't that maquette look exactly like the one used for the DC Cover Girls version of Catwoman? :dunno Seriously, AH more effort would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
Not exactly...there are some differences. :lol

Well it looks way too similar*...:dunnoMost serious flaw with the AH maquette is Catwoman's narrow masculine flat behind..seriously..:dunno Not to be pretentious but I could do a much better, more imaginative maquette than that for SS :monkey3

*Cover Girls of DC version
%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CDC83258lg.jpg

The DCD Cover Girls Catwoman has some curves to her behind, if you're referring to her booty that is.

Well have to see what the new SSC Ah! statue looks like when SSC is done.

Well regardless of the similarities, this statue will be a hot seller and I'll be in line to get her. :D

Well it looks way too similar*...:dunnoMost serious flaw with the AH maquette is Catwoman's narrow masculine flat behind..seriously..:dunno Not to be pretentious but I could do a much better, more imaginative maquette than that for SS :monkey3

*Cover Girls of DC version
%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CDC83258lg.jpg

I disagree. The AH Catwoman is one of the best statues ever made.

DCD did a great job on that entire line, IMO. :D

I can't wait to see Death in that line up! :rock

Well I don't know about the entire line. The poison Ivy had no butt & Supergirl lack punch. However there Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Harley Quinn and Zatanna were really well done.

I'm sure you're wrong. Based on the fact that her boots and cowl had detailing on it but the body was just a form, that would tend to disagree with your fully sculpted 1:4 theory. Most likely the reason it was so is because we saw the piece without the application of the "leather suit" which wouldn't require the defintions to be detailed beyond general shape. Given that Star Wars is getting a Mara Jade AH! Inspired PF and Lara Croft already got one I'd say that the AH! Catwoman would follow suit.

tumblr_lphbuoG3hO1r0ojhto1_250.gif

Umm, what fully sculpted theory??? I said I have a feeling this previewed Catwoman pic may be a comiquette. I also stated that I am hoping sometime they will do a PF, in a different costume.

Nowhere in those pics did they showcase something that was all finished, it was a WIP photo.

In the Inside Look video for DC they mention Premium Format figures, Life-Sized Busts, Legendary Scale figures, 1/6th figures and LE Art prints.

I'm not sure if we'll see comiquettes from DC.

Anyway I just hope we get several AH! designed PFs! :rock

Oooh, you're right! I totally didn't catch that before!!! Well, that makes me very excited then that she'll maybe be a PF. I am really only collecting PFs now, not really any comiquettes, so I hope you are right!!

The DCD Cover Girls Catwoman has some curves to her behind, if you're referring to her booty that is.

Well have to see what the new SSC Ah! statue looks like when SSC is done.

Well regardless of the similarities, this statue will be a hot seller and I'll be in line to get her. :D

Unfortunately, the SS Catwoman will sell well based on a strong license and name recognition in AH...certainly not on merit as they're basically blowing up the DC cover girls version of Catwoman into a 1/4 scale..absolutely no creative effort on their part. Weak.:dunno
As far as AH's DC cover girls Catwoman having a curved butt..Uurmm bro..seriously..:monkey4 I've seen more curves in plank of wood.
The biggest sex icon in the comics world and they gave her the body of a 12 year old Cambodian boy and you guys are eating it up because its AH?? :monkey1

catwoman-cover-girls-of-dc-statue-2.png

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the SS Catwoman will sell well based on a strong license and name recognition in AH...certainly not on merit as they're basically blowing up the DC cover girls version of Catwoman into a 1/4 scale..absolutely no creative effort on their part. Weak.:dunno
As far as AH's DC cover girls Catwoman having a curved butt..Uurmm bro..seriously..:monkey4 I've seen more curves in plank of wood.
The biggest sex icon in the comics world and they gave her the body of a 12 year old Cambodian boy and you guys are eating it up because its AH?? :monkey1

catwoman-cover-girls-of-dc-statue-2.png

LOL she looks very skinny from behind :rotfl

Back