Premium Format DC Direct 1:4 Scale Catwoman Museum Quality Statue Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Major Major dissapointment. I love catwoman and this breaks my heart. Please get the license SS ASAP

Part of me is thinking that SSC carrying the CR Superman could be a little bit of foreshadowing.

I remember seeing someone post on SSC's Facebook announcement that they were carrying Superman that "I thought Sideshow doesn't carry DC product!?!" to which they responded with the cryptic ": )"

Part of me is thinking that SSC carrying the CR Superman could be a little bit of foreshadowing.

I remember seeing someone post on SSC's Facebook announcement that they were carrying Superman that "I thought Sideshow doesn't carry DC product!?!" to which they responded with the cryptic ": )"

So SSC responded with a smiley face? Hmmmm...:pray:

I have a feeling the end of this year's article will be about how nobody reads it. :lol

So, what does the article have to do with the topic we were discussing?

This...

As for the question on everyone's lips: Will Marvel Comics merchandise get some Distinguished Competition at the hands of Sideshow artists? We'll just have to wait and see. Make sure to subscribe to the Sideshow Newsletter, so you don't miss out on any of the 2011 announcements...or any of the fun.

:pray:

Thanks for posting the reviews, Dave! I'll be on the lookout for future postings! :rock

Awesome! I'm hoping to see something at SDCC if SS does have it. As cool as Marvel is, DC has always been my favorite. I'd like to see some of these icons get the SSC Treatment.

cw14scale02.jpg

Hey Batman............smell my finger

Chris

As for the question on everyone's lips: Will Marvel Comics merchandise get some Distinguished Competition at the hands of Sideshow artists? We'll just have to wait and see. Make sure to subscribe to the Sideshow Newsletter, so you don't miss out on any of the 2011 announcements...or any of the fun.

Interesting, very interesting. That is DC?

I'll probably crap my pants at the SDCC announcement of the license.

Back