Premium Format DC Direct 1:4 Scale Catwoman Museum Quality Statue Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure why you are surprised about the lack of a butt on an AH! Piece, that's his style. Big tits and no ass, look at about 99% of his other pieces. Given that his basis is Audrey Hepburn and while mindnumbingly beautiful she wasn't exactly buxom in either department, the fact that Selina has any chest at all shows at minimum he is honoring what the other artists have chosen has a focal point.

Not sure why you are surprised about the lack of a butt on an AH! Piece, that's his style. Big tits and no ass, look at about 99% of his other pieces. Given that his basis is Audrey Hepburn and while mindnumbingly beautiful she wasn't exactly buxom in either department, the fact that Selina has any chest at all shows at minimum he is honoring what the other artists have chosen has a focal point.

:monkey4There have been many interpretations of Selina over the years...And why exactly does AH and SS believe Catwoman has to have the same body as an anorexic actress with the proportions of a prepubescent boy? :dunno Things would be very different if I were part of the SS' creative team. Here's a tip, Sideshow and AH...This is what a sex icon's body should actually look like from behind:
ines-sainz-butt.jpg

Last edited:
Oooh, you're right! I totally didn't catch that before!!! Well, that makes me very excited then that she'll maybe be a PF. I am really only collecting PFs now, not really any comiquettes, so I hope you are right!!

I'm pretty sure she'll be a PF. :D :rock

As far as AH's DC cover girls Catwoman having a curved butt..Uurmm bro..seriously..:monkey4 I've seen more curves in plank of wood.

We'll just to agree to disagree. :D

There have been many interpretations of Selina over the years...

True but none of that matters when discussing Adam Hughes' personal interpretations.

And why exactly does AH and SS believe Catwoman has to have the same body as an anorexic actress with the proportions of a prepubescent boy?

You can complain about Selina have no booty but proprotions of a prepubescent boy is more than a slight exaggeration.

tumblr_lkrck4pZU91qzmqm3o1_500.jpg

True but none of that matters when discussing Adam Hughes' personal interpretations.

You can complain about Selina have no booty but proprotions of a prepubescent boy is more than a slight exaggeration.

Its only slight hyperbole on my part but guess which body type 99.99% of collectors would prefer on Catwoman...I can assure you it isn't Audrey Hepburn's nearly shapeless, anorexic lollypop physique and I hope SS and AH take notice..Catwoman is too important of an icon to mess up!!
catwoman-cover-girls-of-dc-statue-2.png
ines-sainz-butt.jpg

:monkey4There have been many interpretations of Selina over the years...And why exactly does AH and SS believe Catwoman has to have the same body as an anorexic actress with the proportions of a prepubescent boy? :dunno Things would be very different if I were part of the SS' creative team. Here's a tip, Sideshow and AH...This is what a sex icon's body should actually look like from behind:
ines-sainz-butt.jpg

I would buy that sculpted backside of that reporter. :monkey1

The AH catwoman is not anorexic but the Poison Ivy is.

Hey guys what do you think about the new Catwoman 1/4 PF?? Vastly improved isn't she?:clap:clap

1000_catwoman-1-4-scale-museum-quality-statue.jpg

Catwoman-402x536.jpg

Wow! I really like this.

ines-sainz-butt.jpg

Wow! I really like this more.

It's as if that backside was touched by the finger of God.

Can I get your opinion on the Kotobukiya Catwoman? What do you think about the pose?
kotocatwomanvo4.jpg

Can I get your opinion on the Kotobukiya Catwoman? What do you think about the pose?
kotocatwomanvo4.jpg

Her pose is perfect for Ladies Lingerie Football league if she wants to play on the defensive line as an added bonus to your display setup.

Back