DC Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope all the DC statues are 1/5 Premium Formats just so I can watch 1/4 or Fail Freaks' heads explode. :lol :monkey3 ;)

then they'd be sitting in the warehouse next to all the othe marvel 1/5 statues :monkey1

Pretty much, cos the 1/4 scale format will be around the corner and some customers will just wait for that scale to go with all their existing PFs and 1/4 scale comiquettes.

As SSC says, 'Bigger is Even Better'.

If they go with any 1/5 scale I will be passing on all of them in anticipation of the upcoming 1/4 scale. I rather display a custom 1/4 scale comiquette to go with my PFs than a 1/5 scale.

That's why the 1/4 scale sells so much better,

All PFs are already in 1/4 scale so people buy comiquettes to go with the PFs
1/4 is bigger
1/4 scale is a buy for most people
1/5 scale is a buy for only those who don't care about scale

There's a larger market for 1/4 scale and I wouldn't mind getting more than one of some characters if they were in 1/4 scale too.

I think they will stick with 1/4 scale for the most part. The only way they should do 1/5 is if they try to match the Adam Hughes or Mark Brooks lines. That would be cool with me.

I think they will stick with 1/4 scale for the most part. The only way they should do 1/5 is if they try to match the Adam Hughes or Mark Brooks lines. That would be cool with me.

Sounds good, stick to 1/4 but a 1/4 scale AH! or Brooks line will be soooo awesome! :rock

Back