Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked the regular version up at my LCS. This is an amazing piece. I wanted batman first but they had this for $369. so I couldn't pass it up. Love it. Makes me feel better for getting out of 1/6.
7e28f01f69be858fcc2be67991d5cb1a.jpg

6fcf1353457036dd2203b41a32c8b4e3.jpg

efa80cfd51e0d10dcc74b2c26a080faf.jpg

Congratulations Johnny damn he is a fine piece.... I LOVE the look of him... it looks like we both got luck today... BECAUSE

Here is MINE!!!! Got it from a local collector... his pic... but I picked him up and he is AMAZING!!! and FLAWLESS

Taking ithe print somewhere and having it framed yourself will cost more than that

Hobby lobby has really nice frames. No way spending SSC frame price plus the extra shipping it will cost. Shipping it in a tube much cheaper. I am not hanging a pecoso, so a nice frame at hobby lobby will be just fine.

Yeah, if you find a coupon hobby lobby is decent but it still stings coupon or no. I just had a stout poster framed for 130.00 through my local with one color and a coupon. It just depends on what you like. I really dig the superman print with the red rib. I wouldn't buy the frame with all of them though. They are a bit high I feel.

Spidey!!! Congrats man. I knew it was driving you nuts not having him on your shelf. Looks great bro. :lol:hi5:

Spidey!!! Congrats man. I knew it was driving you nuts not having him on your shelf. Looks great bro. :lol:hi5:

Yeah thanks m8. I actually managed t get him for just a tad over retail from the guy I have been talking to about doing custom parts for various statues. He is currently boxed up because I am going to be building a set of shelves (possible Bestas) this summer so I didnt feel like tackling the cape twice...lol. Honestly, I LOVE him. A total PERSONAL grail for me. I saw next to the original Hulk PF, XMs Magneto, and even a couple of AMAZING customs and he was then one I was captivated by. Getting the EX was also a MAJOR bonus for me too.

This is my last piece for awhile so it is fitting that he is helping me to round off my top 3 characters of all time.

Again that's Kinger this was one long ride in this thread...lol

Yeah thanks m8. I actually managed t get him for just a tad over retail from the guy I have been talking to about doing custom parts for various statues. He is currently boxed up because I am going to be building a set of shelves (possible Bestas) this summer so I didnt feel like tackling the cape twice...lol. Honestly, I LOVE him. A total PERSONAL grail for me. I saw next to the original Hulk PF, XMs Magneto, and even a couple of AMAZING customs and he was then one I was captivated by. Getting the EX was also a MAJOR bonus for me too.

This is my last piece for awhile so it is fitting that he is helping me to round off my top 3 characters of all time.

Again that's Kinger this was one long ride in this thread...lol

...Now you must complete the trinity :lol
You know you want to...

Trinity1 SM.jpg

Congratulations Johnny damn he is a fine piece.... I LOVE the look of him... it looks like we both got luck today... BECAUSE

Here is MINE!!!! Got it from a local collector... his pic... but I picked him up and he is AMAZING!!! and FLAWLESS

Thanks. It's really cool. Does anyone know of how to clean paint rub. I got a small bit of red on neck from the cape. It's barely noiticble but just in case I try to clean it how would I go about it. Thanks.

...Now you must complete the trinity :lol
You know you want to...

View attachment 180313

Actually I would love to, BUT it will have to wait a bit if it is ever going to happen. I will have to do a little work for it as I have decided that if I am going to buy anything I want to see if I can make the money through comissions first.... So we will see how that goes...lol.

Thanks. It's really cool. Does anyone know of how to clean paint rub. I got a small bit of red on neck from the cape. It's barely noiticble but just in case I try to clean it how would I go about it. Thanks.

A soft white eraser should do it for you. Also, if you wrap the neck and hands with a tissue it should help you avoid it in the future... At least when you are putting it on...lol

Congrats Shawn! I'm so glad you were able to find the EX Supes PF locally. This piece is amazing and a must have for any DC collection. He looks awesome in your pic.

Congrats Shawn! I'm so glad you were able to find the EX Supes PF locally. This piece is amazing and a must have for any DC collection. He looks awesome in your pic.

Thank you so much Filip ... I am still so pissed that the Canadian dollar tanked as I so wanted to do business with you m8. In the end I said I got this for a tad above retail, but what I should have said was a tad above retail when I dollars were at par. When the time comes I owe you a favor m8 :duff:

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser sponge, slightly moistened.

Thank you so much Filip ... I am still so pissed that the Canadian dollar tanked as I so wanted to do business with you m8. In the end I said I got this for a tad above retail, but what I should have said was a tad above retail when I dollars were at par. When the time comes I owe you a favor m8 :duff:
Buddy, you don't owe me a thing. There's no way to predict the value of your currency falling so much when we were talking. I'm just super happy you were able to add him to your collection. No Supes fan should be without this piece. As I told you before, there's no worries as far as I'm concerned. We're all good bro. Enjoy that PF. It's magnificent.

Buddy, you don't owe me a thing. There's no way to predict the value of your currency falling so much when we were talking. I'm just super happy you were able to add him to your collection. No Supes fan should be without this piece. As I told you before, there's no worries as far as I'm concerned. We're all good bro. Enjoy that PF. It's magnificent.

I know we are good man, but if there comes a time when I can do you a solid you know I will.

Last edited:
I know we are good man, but if there comes a time when I can do you a solid you know I will.

You'd do that anyway. You're just built that way and that's nothing but a good thing. That's the nice thing about being a part of this forum...we get to spend time with a lot of cool peeps around here who are very helpful.

Congrats on the pick up Spidey!

My wife and I were talking the other day, and this piece is her favorite as well.

I just think they executed every detail perfectly. If I ever decide to get out of the hobby, it is one of a handful I would try never to part with.

Back