Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Johnny damn he is a fine piece.... I LOVE the look of him... it looks like we both got luck today... BECAUSE

Here is MINE!!!! Got it from a local collector... his pic... but I picked him up and he is AMAZING!!! and FLAWLESS

Its probably just the camera angle, but does his thigh look slightly off from the top view?

It's definitely the angle. I have this PF myself and I can honestly say that SSC nailed this piece. It looks phenomenal.

Its probably just the camera angle, but does his thigh look slightly off from the top view?

It's definitely the angle. I have this PF myself and I can honestly say that SSC nailed this piece. It looks phenomenal.

Yeah it is the angle ... I really looked this guy over before I bought him, and damn he is AWESOME. I gotta build my new shelves soon to get the collection going.

Congratulations Johnny damn he is a fine piece.... I LOVE the look of him... it looks like we both got luck today... BECAUSE

Here is MINE!!!! Got it from a local collector... his pic... but I picked him up and he is AMAZING!!! and FLAWLESS

What happen to his left leg? The material looks to be all scuffed up.

If you like your Superman smothered in peanut butter and jelly thats your prerogative. :lol

Really Dan??? Your raining all right.

article-2135865-12CC2043000005DC-768_468x479.jpg

Hey guys,

Am i the only one who thinks that Sup looks a bit thin compared to his pal ?

WP_20150501_01_55_43_Pro.jpg

Sorry for the blurry pic !

Hi guys. I really wanted to get the exclusive version of this statue but I missed out. Do you guys know of a place where I could find it for a reasonable amount of money or do you know of any customizers who offer an alternative head sculpt that resembles the heat vision head?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi guys. I really wanted to get the exclusive version of this statue but I missed out. Do you guys know of a place where I could find it for a reasonable amount of money or do you know of any customizers who offer an alternative head sculpt that resembles the heat vision head?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just search the for sale section here on the forum. You should be able to find one at a reasonable price. Don't even bother trying to get a customizer to make you the EX head. That'll cost you way too much. Just hunt down an EX. That'll be much cheaper. Good luck. This piece is worth the hunt.

I had this bad boy packed up after I moved houses for a few months. I had decided to sell it when I took it out of its box to inspect it. Needless to say I changed my mind and no longer selling - this statue is just awesome!

I had this bad boy packed up after I moved houses for a few months. I had decided to sell it when I took it out of its box to inspect it. Needless to say I changed my mind and no longer selling - this statue is just awesome!
You have chosen wisely

Back