Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, technically Monday, but they've sent out the early order email

Did they? Bollocks! I didn't get one... :( maybe because I ordered from AEC?

Does the order link work for anyone? Or just email recipients?

UPDATE: I just got the one for Court of the Dead. Does it work for Supes?

UPDATE 2: Scratch that, just got the Superman one! :yess:

Well, technically Monday, but they've sent out the early order email

UPDATE 2: Scratch that, just got the Superman one! :yess:

Are you guys only seeing the option to order a FRAMED one though? There's usually a framed and unframed option. not paying $240+ for a framed one when i could buy just the print then buy my own frame and come out cheaper

I would love to have a fabric cape for mine.

yep same here. I saw Jaws had a custom cape on his and thought it looked really awesome

Last edited:
I like the framed option for this Superman. Looks well, Super.:lol I got the Plissken just the print alone.

My 2nd print ordered.

Looking forward to a Joker and Apocalypse print.

Maybe a Mark Brooks print like Scarlet Witch since i missed the EX for the comiquette.

Shame Marks Phoenix never made the cut.

I hope the rest of the Jim Lee XMEN finally get released. Jean had the best print next to Rogue and Gambit. I really want them to do a 90s Storm and Wolverine

Want the print, but not the price that comes with the frame. An extra 150.00 plus extra shipping is too much for me when the prints are 89.00 by themselves.

My 2nd print ordered.

Looking forward to a Joker and Apocalypse print.

Maybe a Mark Brooks print like Scarlet Witch since i missed the EX for the comiquette.

Shame Marks Phoenix never made the cut.

I hope the rest of the Jim Lee XMEN finally get released. Jean had the best print next to Rogue and Gambit. I really want them to do a 90s Storm and Wolverine

The Cyclops print is good too

Taking ithe print somewhere and having it framed yourself will cost more than that

Not true. Lots of quality frames out there for much cheaper - check this very thread or the counterpart on Statueforum, or even ask in the Facebook pages. A lot of people went with custom frames and saved quite a bit.

Taking ithe print somewhere and having it framed yourself will cost more than that

Professional framing is so dam expensive. I got a few things framed last month with crazy sales (80% off and buy 1 get one bla bla) I still spent 450.00 I was gifted a batman animated series print that I wanted professionally framed... like I said so dam expensive

Just picked the regular version up at my LCS. This is an amazing piece. I wanted batman first but they had this for $369. so I couldn't pass it up. Love it. Makes me feel better for getting out of 1/6.
7e28f01f69be858fcc2be67991d5cb1a.jpg

6fcf1353457036dd2203b41a32c8b4e3.jpg

efa80cfd51e0d10dcc74b2c26a080faf.jpg

Back