Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Johnny damn he is a fine piece.... I LOVE the look of him... it looks like we both got luck today... BECAUSE

Here is MINE!!!! Got it from a local collector... his pic... but I picked him up and he is AMAZING!!! and FLAWLESS

NICE SPIDEY!!!!! Congrats on getting this... A SSC classic for sure.

Nice catch Spidey... I'm still waiting for my regular. Taking forever.

Placed order for supes premium art print and order says reservation submitted. Does not show on order page that it is wait listed. Usually order status says processing. Anyone else order and getting this status? I ordered print only BTW. Thanks!

That happens sometimes. It allows you to preorder and add to cart but then shows it as waitlisted. They just forgot to update it on the order page.

Congrats on the pick up Spidey!

My wife and I were talking the other day, and this piece is her favorite as well.

I just think they executed every detail perfectly. If I ever decide to get out of the hobby, it is one of a handful I would try never to part with.

NICE SPIDEY!!!!! Congrats on getting this... A SSC classic for sure.

Nice catch Spidey... I'm still waiting for my regular. Taking forever.

Thank you gents... Yeah I couldn't be happier. He looks AMAZING... and I love the two headsculpts. I don't even know which one I am going to display him with...lol.

Art print still showing as preorder and not wait listed. My order status still shows reservation submitted. I ordered that afternoon on day one. Whats up with it?

Probably best to contact SS about that. I know a Wanderlei ordered his and was put on the wait list on Monday. But then he canceled it and reordered again without any issues. I am assuming you are talking about the unframed?

Tried to reorder and still went to reservation received. Will call for sure. Really sucks that shows you can preorder, but then shows reservation received only.

Back